DLF.TV Preview for Dugpa.com Readers

Discussion of all things David Lynch

Moderators: Brad D, Annie, Jonah, BookhouseBoyBob, Ross, Jerry Horne

dugpa
Site Admin

DLF.TV Preview for Dugpa.com Readers

Post by dugpa »

250 Dugpa.com readers can check out a beta preview of the David Lynch Foundation TV Website by going here:

http://dlf.tv/beta/wp-login.php?action=register

To get in, you will need to use the code "firewalkwithme".
Annie
Global Moderator

Re: DLF.TV Preview for Dugpa.com Readers

Post by Annie »

Hey cool! What are the computer requirements to be able to see it? I signed up anyway.
Keep your eye on the doughnut, not on the hole.
thewoodstove

Post by thewoodstove »

Just signed up--there's some great stuff there. I'm particularly interested in the "Daily David" and "David Doing Stuff" channels.
kerplooey
Roadhouse Member

Post by kerplooey »

Thanks a lot for that opportunity to have a look around, dugpa. Unfortunately I'm not sure I'll ever go back there; there's just so much TM proselytism one can stomach, and there is absolutely no section where one can hide from it on this site.

Too bad.
brokentiny
Roadhouse Member

Post by brokentiny »

kerplooey wrote:Thanks a lot for that opportunity to have a look around, dugpa. Unfortunately I'm not sure I'll ever go back there; there's just so much TM proselytism one can stomach, and there is absolutely no section where one can hide from it on this site.

Too bad.
Well I can understand if you're not interested in TM not enjoying the site. However as DLF is about raising awareness for TM, chances are this site will cover it pretty heavily. Anyway thanks dugpa, I registered, looks like it will be pretty cool.
Cheers
There is something important to be said
kelvah
Roadhouse Member

Post by kelvah »

the website is very good, i like it.
Teopeaks
RR Diner Member

Post by Teopeaks »

The Website is very good. Thanks Dugpa for this opportunity, it's great.

Has anyone seen the discussion between David Lynch and Fernando in the "David Doing Stuff" section? It says, "Discussion about Meditation, Consciousness, and David Lynch's next film". The discussion is great, and the idea for the film is really cool too.
cubist
Roadhouse Member

Post by cubist »

This TM stuff is really turning me off the guy. Another rich Hollywood character thinks they can change the world - when they're not busy marrying someone almost young enough to be their grand-daughter. I'm starting to realise that knowing too much about a person can interfere with your enjoyment of their art. Still, at least he's not peddling that wretched Scientology rubbish!
Teopeaks
RR Diner Member

Post by Teopeaks »

I cannot disagree more! But I see your point.
cubist
Roadhouse Member

Post by cubist »

However, if he simply gives us the deleted scenes from Fire Walk With Me, then he can set up an international TM Centre in my house if he wants!! I'll even don a big robe with stars on it & cal myself the Grand Wazoo!!! :D
Mb3
RR Diner Member

Post by Mb3 »

I also like the site as most of all the other folks on this forum do but I'm not really interested in the TM stuff as cubist. By the way I think it's a good idea to offer Lynch your house so that we all finally will be able to get the deleted Fire Walk With Me scenes in reward. Maybe we should all follow your lead and do the same thing.