David Lynch Foundation Launches DLF Live at Bonnaroo Today

Discussion of all things David Lynch

Moderators: Brad D, Annie, Jonah, BookhouseBoyBob, Ross, Jerry Horne

DLW
Roadhouse Member

David Lynch Foundation Launches DLF Live at Bonnaroo Today

Post by DLW »

The David Lynch Foundation will launch its new performance division, DLF Live, at the Bonnaroo Music and Arts Festival today, June 15, 2013. DLF Live will harness the power of arts and creativity to bring meditation to at-risk communities. The launch will be marked by a screening of Meditation, Creativity, Peace, a documentary highlighting filmmaker David Lynch and his decades-long dedication to meditation and the arts. The screening is sponsored by the David Lynch Foundation (DLF) and will be hosted by James McCartney, musician and son of legend Paul McCartney and Bob Roth, Executive Director of DLF.

Read more about David Lynch Foundation Launches DLF Live at Bonnaroo Today - BWWMusicWorld by music.broadwayworld.com

Article here: CLICKY

I wish i could go to this! The DLF is such an amazing organization helping so many people through Transcendental Meditation, i do my own meditations (not as often as i would like) but it seems like it help a lot of people through difficult times.

I love that DLF is raising money to be able to teach meditation to at-risk-youth. A way better program than what the government currently as in order.