Daily Weather Report: The Return

Discussion of all things David Lynch

Moderators: BookhouseBoyBob, Ross, Jerry Horne, Brad D, Annie

AXX°N N.
RR Diner Member

Re: Daily Weather Report: The Return

Postby AXX°N N. » Wed Jan 06, 2021 3:21 pm

Very coy hints at how engaged he is with politics. And I swore I was reading too much into the choice of Hit the Road, Jack.
Recipe not my own. In a coffee cup. 3 TBS flour, 2 TBS sugar, 1.5 TBS cocoa powder, .25 TSP baking powder, pinch of salt. 3 TBS milk, 1.5 TBS vegetable oil, 1 TBS peanut butter. Add and mix each set. Microwave 1 minute 10 seconds. The cup will be hot.
Mr. Reindeer
Lodge Member

Postby Mr. Reindeer » Wed Jan 06, 2021 9:14 pm

It does seem he’s more engaged than he’s keen to let on. It’s refreshing to have a celebrity who is paying attention seemingly, but doesn’t feel the need to wear his politics on his sleeve constantly. Remember, for years, he was extremely hesitant to even discuss TM in public (although now he won’t shut up about it :lol: ). He’s not big on preaching, generally.

Wonder what if anything he’ll have to say tomorrow morning....
Jerry Horne
Global Moderator

Postby Jerry Horne » Sun Jan 17, 2021 12:08 pm

Lots of Twin Peaks references recently.
Mr. Reindeer
Lodge Member

Postby Mr. Reindeer » Sat Jan 30, 2021 10:55 pm

Is this the most bearded we have ever seen Lynch? Are the multiple ZZ Top references a hint that he plans to grow it out?! Discuss.
Stavrogyn
Roadhouse Member

Postby Stavrogyn » Tue Feb 02, 2021 10:24 am

Mr. Reindeer wrote:Is this the most bearded we have ever seen Lynch? Are the multiple ZZ Top references a hint that he plans to grow it out?! Discuss.

The beard does look good on him. As opposed to another artist who, in little less than 20 years of his career, never ever appeared with a beard (almost convincing me that he can't even grow one), but who has since 2017 been wearing it constantly and looking quite silly with it, if you ask me.

I'm talking about Marshall Bruce Mathers III, of course.
All those years living the life of someone I didn't even know. - Knight of Cups (2015)
AXX°N N.
RR Diner Member

Postby AXX°N N. » Mon Feb 08, 2021 4:19 pm

What might an upside-down 7 indicate in terms of the universe today?

:)
Recipe not my own. In a coffee cup. 3 TBS flour, 2 TBS sugar, 1.5 TBS cocoa powder, .25 TSP baking powder, pinch of salt. 3 TBS milk, 1.5 TBS vegetable oil, 1 TBS peanut butter. Add and mix each set. Microwave 1 minute 10 seconds. The cup will be hot.

Return to “DAVID LYNCH”