Official Site

Discussion of all things David Lynch

Moderators: Brad D, Annie, Jonah, BookhouseBoyBob, Ross, Jerry Horne

Pete Martell
RR Diner Member

Official Site

Post by Pete Martell »

Why David Lynch doesn't publish information on his site that doesn't have any financial interest to him?I am speaking of 'The Air Is On Fire' exhibition and book,the Twin Peaks Gold Box,Twin Peaks Second Season Soundtrack,INLAND EMPIRE OST,remastered Eraserhead Copy,Snowmen and so many many others?If he wants to keep his site 'arty' he shouldn't sell things himself,or he could support a semi-official page or even create a blog!What's your opinion?
Red Room
RR Diner Member

Re: Official Site

Post by Red Room »

Pete Martell wrote:If he wants to keep his site 'arty' he shouldn't sell things himself,or he could support a semi-official page or even create a blog!What's your opinion?
My opinion is that he (like every artist) has every right to sell his work directly, and if it weren't for the silly shipping fees I would support him by buying direct. ;-)

RR
jmichael
RR Diner Member

Post by jmichael »

DL.com is not a news site - in theory it's a paid membership site to get access to new and exclusive Lynch material.

I think that David is well aware there are sites like Dugpa.com to get the word out about upcoming releases outside of the world of DL.com.

Also, there was talk that the TP Season 2 soundtrack might be available for sale through the Lynch website, so you may want to keep an eye on it anyway.
zachary_mayo

Post by zachary_mayo »

jmichael wrote:DL.com is not a news site - in theory it's a paid membership site to get access to new and exclusive Lynch material.
I used to be a davidlynch.com member three years ago, but stopped subscribing, because there wasn't many updates at this time.

What has been added since, these last three years ?
Fall_of_Sophia
Roadhouse Member

Post by Fall_of_Sophia »

Does it exist anymore. Type in www.davidlynch.com and I get some advert for network solutions :(
Annie
Global Moderator

Post by Annie »

FYI, davidlynch.com is still there. I'm not a member, so I can't take full advantage, but all the other stuff for IE and the store is there. Maybe there was a glitch in your computer connection.
Keep your eye on the doughnut, not on the hole.
moviemaker
RR Diner Member

Post by moviemaker »

Now they have David Lynch's tour for Inland Empire up--a bunch of quicktimes with David talking about IE. Great stuff!
Annie
Global Moderator

Post by Annie »

Where did you see that, moviemaker? I can't find it on dl.com. And our European friends would be VERY interested (see the thread "Lynch in Vienna.) Thanks!
Sugardrugged Fairy
Roadhouse Member

Post by Sugardrugged Fairy »

Annie wrote:Where did you see that, moviemaker? I can't find it on dl.com. And our European friends would be VERY interested (see the thread "Lynch in Vienna.) Thanks!
It's in the updates section.
There's a place i'd like to show you. Near the ocean. It's very secluded.
I think you'll understand me better if you come with me.
Annie
Global Moderator

Post by Annie »

FYI, I don't see any updates section. If you mean the map of events on the INLAND EMPIRE board, that only covers the US. I'm looking for a listing of DL's appearances all over the world, most likely on TM. We have members in here who would really like to know.