LYNCH documentary producer

Discussion of all things David Lynch

Moderators: Brad D, Annie, Jonah, BookhouseBoyBob, Ross, Jerry Horne

jon

LYNCH documentary producer

Post by jon »

Hi Everyone,

Glad to be on this terrific site. I'm the producer of the new documentary, LYNCH(one). I'm based out of Denmark, though I am an American. We're really excited to finally have LYNCH(one) begin it's US screenings. It's been a long road and now it's time for the show to go on. I'm quite busy taking the film to various film festivals, but I will try and come on here as often as time allows. (days might go by without a word from me)

I'll try and keep everyone updated on the progress of the screenings and discuss various ways in which we can get LYNCH (one) to screen in a town near you. What I won't be able to do is: pass on personal messages, give away spoilers, explanations, meanings and anything that is personal about myself or anyone involved with the film. Nothing personal, just think it's best to leave things mysterious.

As you may already know--we will be self distributing this film. Grassroots all the way! But we're counting on people's support to help get the word out. I'll be in London, Norway and Moscow the next 10 days, so if anyone is around--please come and say "hello" The director, blackANDwhite will be in New York City for the premier at the IFC center and than at the AFI festival in LA in November.

Right now we're focusing all our energy on NYC because it is a major spring board for us. Let your friends know that the director will share his popcorn with them if they show up to support us.

Really happy to be on here--now I'm off to enjoy my afternoon coffee.

ps. LYNCH(one) and LYNCH 2 are entirely different films and do not share any of the same footage.

www.lynchdocumentary.com
www.myspace.com/lynchdocumentary2007
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=544843873
http://www.fugly.com/media/flashdir/Gam ... e_Game.swf
Red Room
RR Diner Member

Re: LYNCH documentary producer

Post by Red Room »

jon wrote:Hi Everyone,

Glad to be on this terrific site. I'm the producer of the new documentary, LYNCH(one)...
Hi Jon,

Thanks for introducing yourself.

One quick question for you that you may or may not be able to answer just yet: Is there a release date (even if tentative) set for 'Lynch (one)' on DVD? If so, is this likely to be Region 1 only?

Thanks in advance...

Looking forward to seeing the work just as soon as I can.

Best,

RR
eyeboogers
Great Northern Member

Post by eyeboogers »

Hi Jon, looking forward to seeing the film. Feel free to let me know if you need any help spreading the word if the film ever get's a danish release in some form.
Annie
Global Moderator

Post by Annie »

Oh my, I just found your third post, jon! Again, thanks for joining us in here. Looks like we had better correct ourselves and use capital letters when we write LYNCH (one). I guess this is the correct place to ask how we may be of help in getting the movie into our theaters (I live in Nebraska.)
Keep your eye on the doughnut, not on the hole.
jon

Post by jon »

Hi,

I can't really say, definitively, when the dvd will be released in the states, but I can say it'll be within the next few months. (There will also be some interesting extras on the DVD)

Regarding getting the film into theaters--I'll make a call to the people in charge of the theatrical release for LYNCH and ask them for some suggestions.
kimldk

Post by kimldk »

Hvordan ser det ud mht Danmark? :D
jon

Post by jon »

LYNCH will be released in Denmark during the CPH:DOX festival and than a week later at the Grand Theater.