TP Season 1 & FWWM soundtracks set for new vinyl reissues

Discussion on the music of Twin Peaks

Moderators: Annie, Brad D, Ross, BookhouseBoyBob, Jerry Horne

SpookyDollhouse

Re: TP Season 1 & FWWM soundtracks set for new vinyl reissues

Postby SpookyDollhouse » Fri May 19, 2017 11:35 am

MT, how's it sound? Do you have the DW to compare it to? I'm skeptical about this one because they crammed it all on one disc. DW's best decision was spreading it over 4 sides and sounds phenomenal. I'm askin cuz if it sounds virtually the same despite liking DW's packaging I'd rather have the original artwork and sell mine.
MT Wentz

Re: TP Season 1 & FWWM soundtracks set for new vinyl reissues

Postby MT Wentz » Sun May 21, 2017 6:34 am

SpookyDollhouse wrote:MT, how's it sound? Do you have the DW to compare it to? I'm skeptical about this one because they crammed it all on one disc. DW's best decision was spreading it over 4 sides and sounds phenomenal. I'm askin cuz if it sounds virtually the same despite liking DW's packaging I'd rather have the original artwork and sell mine.

I've only seen a few videos on Youtube of the DW pressing, not in person and while the clicking/popping was evident in the videos it wasn't quite as bad as some people had said theirs had been online. Honestly though this new version is perfect. No sound issues whatsoever - I was concerned because of the amount on each side, but honestly there's no deterioration whatsoever and it's a really clear and consistent sound through the whole record.

Return to “TWIN PEAKS MUSIC”