Unreleased Twin Peaks Music Announcements - Official Thread

Discussion on the music of Twin Peaks

Moderators: Brad D, Annie, Jonah, BookhouseBoyBob, Ross, Jerry Horne

DEniZZrus
RR Diner Member

Re: Unreleased Twin Peaks Music Announcements - Official Thr

Post by DEniZZrus »

Do you guys think we still have a chance to get The Pink Room (movie version) and You Killed Mike?
I hope so... :cry:
I'm not X-files fan but... damn, the truth is really out there!
thom

Post by thom »

It's incredible to think that for the longest time, there was just under two hours of Twin Peaks music available, and now we have almost 11 hours!
jdh.goodgrief
RR Diner Member

Post by jdh.goodgrief »

Only had chance for a quick listen so far, but Culmination sounds stunning!
Brad D
Global Moderator

Post by Brad D »

thom wrote:It's incredible to think that for the longest time, there was just under two hours of Twin Peaks music available, and now we have almost 11 hours!
this is some kind of...phenomenon!
dugpa
Site Admin

Unreleased Twin Peaks Music Announcements - Official Thread

Post by dugpa »

So who wants to take a stab at updating the remaining FWWM chronological track listing?
Ross
Global Moderator

Post by Ross »

dugpa wrote:So who wants to take a stab at updating the remaining FWWM chronological track listing?
Dugpa- posted an updated list in the FWWM thread.
"I can see half my life's history in your face... And I'm not sure that I want to."
http://twinpeakssoundtrackdesign.blogspot.com/
Ross
Global Moderator

Post by Ross »

Which slow speed track is heard briefly at the start of episode 14 (Cooper and gang in the station lobby)?
"I can see half my life's history in your face... And I'm not sure that I want to."
oscar gonzo

Post by oscar gonzo »

aaargh, really wanne buy these, but page gives an error message when i want to finish shopping, hope it's temporary, will try again tonight
qbin2001
Great Northern Member

Post by qbin2001 »

Ross wrote:Which slow speed track is heard briefly at the start of episode 14 (Cooper and gang in the station lobby)?
My guess is "White Lodge Rumble".
Jerry Horne
Global Moderator

Post by Jerry Horne »

Dean Hurley is going to DJ the upcoming #FWWM20 Art Show! Wow! Apparently rare treats are in store!
RARE TWIN PEAKS COLLECTIBLES AT ---> WWW.TWINPEAKSGENERALSTORE.BLOGSPOT.COM
Ross
Global Moderator

Post by Ross »

Jerry Horne wrote:Dean Hurley is going to DJ the upcoming #FWWM20 Art Show! Wow! Apparently rare treats are in store!
WOW!! So cool! I wonder if there will be any upcoming unreleased tracks previewed? Looking forward to hearing a report from those who can go. The artwork has been impressive so far.
T P 20
RR Diner Member

Post by T P 20 »

There will be some very cool TP-related surprises, but I'm really excited to see what other music Dean feels lives in a parallel universe to FWWM.

And in an effort to eliminate false hopes, I should say that this will NOT be the world premiere of the Thought Gang album. Sorry. I tried, believe me!
ComaMJ33

Post by ComaMJ33 »

Hi, I'm back on this board. I think I had signed up a few years back under a different now nonexistent email, but I never posted anything. I had a question about the TP Archive Music "open album." In this case when referring to an "open album," does that mean that if you buy the album for the $70 for all of the bundles that you get future releases automatically? My instincts tell me that this would not be the case, but details are scarce on the Lynch Music webpage which times out on my older laptop frequently and I don't have the time to read all 160 pages of this thread. So if someone would help me out by answering this for me I would be very grateful. Thanks
underthefan
Great Northern Member

Post by underthefan »

ComaMJ33 wrote:Hi, I'm back on this board. I think I had signed up a few years back under a different now nonexistent email, but I never posted anything. I had a question about the TP Archive Music "open album." In this case when referring to an "open album," does that mean that if you buy the album for the $70 for all of the bundles that you get future releases automatically? My instincts tell me that this would not be the case, but details are scarce on the Lynch Music webpage which times out on my older laptop frequently and I don't have the time to read all 160 pages of this thread. So if someone would help me out by answering this for me I would be very grateful. Thanks
Hey Coma, your instincts are right. This is only for the album so far. You would have to pay extra for future releases, but there probably aren't very many left.

On a side note, I'd love to go to FWWM20 Art Show if anyone wants to come with!
ComaMJ33

Post by ComaMJ33 »

underthefan wrote:
ComaMJ33 wrote:Hi, I'm back on this board. I think I had signed up a few years back under a different now nonexistent email, but I never posted anything. I had a question about the TP Archive Music "open album." In this case when referring to an "open album," does that mean that if you buy the album for the $70 for all of the bundles that you get future releases automatically? My instincts tell me that this would not be the case, but details are scarce on the Lynch Music webpage which times out on my older laptop frequently and I don't have the time to read all 160 pages of this thread. So if someone would help me out by answering this for me I would be very grateful. Thanks
Hey Coma, your instincts are right. This is only for the album so far. You would have to pay extra for future releases, but there probably aren't very many left.

On a side note, I'd love to go to FWWM20 Art Show if anyone wants to come with!
Thanks so much for the very prompt response. I've had trouble with the website due to all the flash player stuff and my low disc space. Therefore, I get through about 4 bundle/album descriptions and it completely freezes on me. I have been reading this board for years I just never signed up again because I don't usually post much of forums. I really have had a hard time waiting to buy the archived music through the site, I NEED to hear it.

Since most of the music in the archives has likely been released by now, which method would everyone recommend purchasing these tracks since I want all of them? Purchase each bundle individually over time, or the entire album to date? Like I said I have trouble with the complexity of the site and my computer, so if someone would answer these other question and if someone who may have added up the cost would let me know which way is cheaper (I would normally do my own math) that would be awesome. Thanks in advance!