Jerry Horne
Global Moderator

Post by Jerry Horne »

Sweet!!
RARE TWIN PEAKS COLLECTIBLES AT ---> WWW.TWINPEAKSGENERALSTORE.BLOGSPOT.COM
Ross
Global Moderator

Post by Ross »

Dugpa, you are SO lucky!!! Can't wait to hear/read your thoughts & review of the CD!!!
dugpa
Site Admin

Post by dugpa »

Very lucky indeed. Just listened to it for the fourth time. I'm going to write my review tomorrow morning. Hopefully you all will enjoy it. There are some really amazing tracks on this disc. I'll be doing a track by track analysis so the review will contain some spoilers.

Time to go to sleep and dream of red rooms and paintings...

-B
jdh.goodgrief
RR Diner Member

Post by jdh.goodgrief »

dugpa wrote:Very lucky indeed. Just listened to it for the fourth time. I'm going to write my review tomorrow morning. Hopefully you all will enjoy it. There are some really amazing tracks on this disc. I'll be doing a track by track analysis so the review will contain some spoilers.

-B
I can't wait to hear what the opening and closing tracks are!
Ross
Global Moderator

Post by Ross »

jdh.goodgrief wrote:
dugpa wrote:Very lucky indeed. Just listened to it for the fourth time. I'm going to write my review tomorrow morning. Hopefully you all will enjoy it. There are some really amazing tracks on this disc. I'll be doing a track by track analysis so the review will contain some spoilers.

-B
Me too! Well, that and ALL of the tracks that I'm unsure of. Looking forward to the Gold Box, but its this soundtrack that I've been waiting YEARS for. I mean, I've seen all the episodes more times than I can count, so its the soundtrack that is truly something NEW from TP!

Sure looking forward to the review!!
jdh.goodgrief
RR Diner Member

Post by jdh.goodgrief »

Ross wrote:
jdh.goodgrief wrote:

-B
Me too! Well, that and ALL of the tracks that I'm unsure of. Looking forward to the Gold Box, but its this soundtrack that I've been waiting YEARS for. I mean, I've seen all the episodes more times than I can count, so its the soundtrack that is truly something NEW from TP!

Sure looking forward to the review!!
Amen. I've spent an absolute fortune Christmas shopping on Amazon.com to spread the cost of getting this sent to me by priority courier to the UK. I just didn't trust Amazon.co.uk to actually get them in stock straight away, plus they were asking more than twice the price on Amazon.com. So I ordered through Dugpa's link. This is my most eagerly anticipated CD release of all time.
silenttwn
Roadhouse Member

Post by silenttwn »

I wish you waited to tell us you had a copy till you wrote the review because the anticipation is killing me. :-P For the love of BOB, hurry and write it up like a madman!
Ross
Global Moderator

Post by Ross »

silenttwn wrote:I wish you waited to tell us you had a copy till you wrote the review because the anticipation is killing me. :-P For the love of BOB, hurry and write it up like a madman!
Agreed!!! Only checked the site about 60 or 70 times today! :)
Jerry Horne
Global Moderator

Post by Jerry Horne »

Waiting as well!
RARE TWIN PEAKS COLLECTIBLES AT ---> WWW.TWINPEAKSGENERALSTORE.BLOGSPOT.COM
dugpa
Site Admin

Post by dugpa »

hopefully in the next 2 hours. have to finish up some formatting on the html.
dugpa
Site Admin

Post by dugpa »

Review is up.

Warning, there are MAJOR SPOILERS in this review. Go no further if you want to be surprised when you first play the CD.

http://www.dugpa.com/review_cd.php

-B
TheArm
Great Northern Member

Post by TheArm »

Thanks for the great review dugpa. Can't wait til Tuesday!! Do we know if the album will be avail for download on iTunes?
"Fire...walk...with...me...MEEE!!!"
Annie
Global Moderator

Post by Annie »

PS--I read the review (and it's great, of course) but there are no actual musical links, so I wouldn't call it spoilers. Just my opinion.
Keep your eye on the doughnut, not on the hole.
dugpa
Site Admin

Post by dugpa »

Spoilers in the sense that I am revealing the music behind the titles that we weren't sure of. I guess it's not really a spoiler, but I figured I'd post a warning incase someone is hoping to be surprised.

TheArm, Itunes should be available on Tuesday as well. I've heard that unofficially but it's from a pretty reliable source so I'm guessing it is true.

Also, there are some cool stuff coming from Lynch in the coming months from Inland Empire. Will post something in the news shortly.

-B
silenttwn
Roadhouse Member

Post by silenttwn »

Awesome. Thanks for the in depth review. You have me drooling in anticipation.