Season 2 CD release date - small concern

Discussion on the music of Twin Peaks

Moderators: Brad D, Annie, Jonah, BookhouseBoyBob, Ross, Jerry Horne

page_ripped_out

Post by page_ripped_out »

Fall_of_Sophia wrote:
page_ripped_out wrote:
jdh.goodgrief wrote:Page Ripped Out - I'm sorry to hear that. I know someone else in Kent who has suffered the same problem. I went with Amazon.com and priority international courier (delivered 26 Oct), because I had a hunch that Amazon.co.uk would struggle to deliver on their initial promise of an import CD released on the same day as the US.
Hi, d'you think I should mail Amazon.co.uk about this delay and see what they will do? I dont have an Amazon.com account, and it's all a bit of a hassle to set one up, now that I have a .co.uk one....
Perhaps i will check Ebay....if i have to buy this twice just so i can have it soon then i am even prepared to, as idiotic as that sounds!
Bypass Amazon and access the used and new on their site...I've used them and they are generally reliable. I've had the same problem with Amazon.co.uk. I think dvdlegacy are sending mine...well they tell me it's been shipped anyway. By the way I used axelmusic.com for Twin peaks gold and they shipped it on 26/10!!

Sort it out ABSURDA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

D'oh! What the hell was i thinking LOL. I just saw your post and YES, i honestly forgot to check the new/used private sellers on Amazon! SO, i have cancelled my £14.95 order from Amazon and bought it again from importCDs from the US thru Amazon and it only cost me £8.72! I am much happier now...
" Diane, I'm holding in my hand, a box of small chocolate bunnies... "
jdh.goodgrief
RR Diner Member

Post by jdh.goodgrief »

Cool, I was just logging in to post and suggest Amazon Marketplace after my friend reported back that he'd gone hat route - that makes two Amazon Marketplace TP soundtracks heading for Kent!