Post by ARNIE »

so it's not music?
jlyon1515
RR Diner Member

Post by jlyon1515 »

Wow, what an AMAZING find!
pelley

Post by pelley »

jmichael wrote:You can in fact find it on a computer cd player, if you have a one the features a "scan" button in addition to a "skip" button.

The one I used was Media Player Classic, which is a free download. (It's also a great dvd and mpeg video player).
I tried using Media Player Classic (6.4.9) but the buttons that look like scan buttons are in fact slow/fast speed buttons. Any ideas?
garethw
RR Diner Member

Wind blowing

Post by garethw »

I'm sure the original poster found this already, but since no one has specifically mentioned it...

The entire hidden "track" is about 4:19, and begins with about 2:30 of the sound of wind blowing. It's kind of nice, puts you in that mood... :)

Anyone who happens to be a linux or BSD geek can rip it with cdparanoia with: "cdparanoia -- -0". I'd be happy to mail an MP3 to anyone who's having problems.

Cool find.

mexicymru
fogride

Post by fogride »

I think we have found Abstract Mood and Credit Boogie. These are the two parts of the hidden track. They were not mistakes in the liner after all.
The lonesome foghorn blows...
fogride

Post by fogride »

Thanks for the Isobuster tip! It rips track 0 just fine, if you use a plain old CDROM drive, not a CD/DVD drive. Isobuster will show track 0 on the DVD drive, but can't rip it.
The lonesome foghorn blows...
GORDON COLE ! ! ! !

Post by GORDON COLE ! ! ! ! »

mmm...cant seem to find this hidden track.Tried media player,isobuster,realplayer,windows media player...Is this track on ALL cds or just some?
...YOU BREAK AN EGG ON IT,SHE,S MY MOTHERS SISTERS GIRL.OREGON!!!ITS A BEAUTIFUL WEAPON,COOP,ACTS LIKE HE,S NEVER SEEN A KISS BEFORE...
GORDON COLE ! ! ! !

I,m also surprised that the music where Ben Horne is viewing his old films in his office isnt on the cd... :?
...YOU BREAK AN EGG ON IT,SHE,S MY MOTHERS SISTERS GIRL.OREGON!!!ITS A BEAUTIFUL WEAPON,COOP,ACTS LIKE HE,S NEVER SEEN A KISS BEFORE...
Sugardrugged Fairy
Roadhouse Member

Post by Sugardrugged Fairy »

After watching the pilot i realized that the track i found on DL.com is the one that played when Audrey told norwegians about Lora's death.
There's a place i'd like to show you. Near the ocean. It's very secluded.
I think you'll understand me better if you come with me.
Sugardrugged Fairy
Roadhouse Member

Post by Sugardrugged Fairy »

GORDON COLE ! ! ! ! wrote:mmm...cant seem to find this hidden track.Tried media player,isobuster,realplayer,windows media player...Is this track on ALL cds or just some?
You should play it on some regular cd player, not on a computer.
There's a place i'd like to show you. Near the ocean. It's very secluded.
I think you'll understand me better if you come with me.
GORDON COLE ! ! ! !

I havent got one ! graaahhh...
jmichael
RR Diner Member

Post by jmichael »

pelley wrote:
jmichael wrote:You can in fact find it on a computer cd player, if you have a one the features a "scan" button in addition to a "skip" button.

The one I used was Media Player Classic, which is a free download. (It's also a great dvd and mpeg video player).
I tried using Media Player Classic (6.4.9) but the buttons that look like scan buttons are in fact slow/fast speed buttons. Any ideas?
Not sure what to tell ya. It worked fine for me using the same version. I just held down the button that looks like the reverse scan button until the track started.
cubist
Roadhouse Member

Post by cubist »

jmichael wrote:
pelley wrote:

Not sure what to tell ya. It worked fine for me using the same version. I just held down the button that looks like the reverse scan button until the track started.
Not all CD Players can find it as mine certtainly can't. It rewinds upto the beginning of track 1 and stops. It is a HiFi CD Burner as well as player so maybe that is why. Will try it in the car!
exfedex

Nada

Post by exfedex »

I've tried it in the PC drive, a regular CD player, my Alesis Masterlink, two DVD players and in the car. NOTHING! Can't get it to search back.

Has anybody ripped an mp3 of this? Can you email it to me?
Jerry Horne
Global Moderator

Post by Jerry Horne »

Maybe this was first pressing only ala the postcards in the gold box?
RARE TWIN PEAKS COLLECTIBLES AT ---> WWW.TWINPEAKSGENERALSTORE.BLOGSPOT.COM