Did any other TP tracks pop up on Angelo's MySpace site?

Discussion on the music of Twin Peaks

Moderators: Brad D, Annie, Jonah, BookhouseBoyBob, Ross, Jerry Horne

jdh.goodgrief
RR Diner Member

Did any other TP tracks pop up on Angelo's MySpace site?

Post by jdh.goodgrief »

I just learned here the other day that a piano version of the Twin Peaks Love Theme used to be on Angelo Badalamenti's MySpace page. By the time I found his page though, the tracks to be found there were Shelley Quits (which I think I read here was subtly different to the track released as Shelley) and Half Heart. Did any other tracks that never made it onto the CD get featured there? Did anyone manage to save them for posterity?
Ross
Global Moderator

Re: Did any other TP tracks pop up on Angelo's MySpace site?

Post by Ross »

jdh.goodgrief wrote:I just learned here the other day that a piano version of the Twin Peaks Love Theme used to be on Angelo Badalamenti's MySpace page. By the time I found his page though, the tracks to be found there were Shelley Quits (which I think I read here was subtly different to the track released as Shelley) and Half Heart. Did any other tracks that never made it onto the CD get featured there? Did anyone manage to save them for posterity?
I checked Angelo's site pretty regularly over the last year or so (or however long it was since they announced the new sountrack), and I'm almost positive those were the only three TP tracks posted.
"I can see half my life's history in your face... And I'm not sure that I want to."
http://twinpeakssoundtrackdesign.blogspot.com/
jdh.goodgrief
RR Diner Member

Post by jdh.goodgrief »

Dammit, I wish I'd caught that. I'd love to hear what the actual version posted sounded like. Do you think that it was the version slipped into the TP montage on the FWWM soundtrack?