Blue Bob...?

Lynch music collaborations other than Twin Peaks

Moderators: Brad D, Annie, Jonah, BookhouseBoyBob, Ross, Jerry Horne

GloomySunday

Blue Bob...?

Post by GloomySunday »

Hello, everybody...I just joined in...

I wanted to know if anybody here can tell me from which year is the album Blue Bob from David Lynch...?

Thanks in advance...

Kiss.
...We are the Dead..
Annie
Global Moderator

Re: Blue Bob...?

Post by Annie »

Welcome, Gloomy Sunday! Blue Bob was released in 2001; you can read more about it at JohnNeff.com (the other half of the music.)
Keep your eye on the doughnut, not on the hole.
John Neff
Roadhouse Member

Post by John Neff »

I kept thinking 2002, because of the European release and the show at Olympia, but you're right - it was released as a website-only album in 2001.
Nightsage currently performs some BlueBOB in the show. We will be playing the Twin Peaks Festival this year (in a few weeks, actually!), and are playing two BlueBOB songs as well as other Lynch film soundtrack material and our own new material.
We will post some videos on YouTube (which I am FINALLY getting around to!). There is one Nightsage video of our song "Stage Fright" up on YouTube now. Nothing exciting, just a static camera shot from a balcony at a show this year, but you'll get the idea.
I am also editing some BlueBOB in Paris video and will be putting up some silliness form that, on my site and on YouTube soon. Gotta get through the Festival first.
There's also a BlueBOB gallery being constructed in Second Life, will post more on that later.
Thanks for your interest.
Annie
Global Moderator

Post by Annie »

Hey John! Thanks for dropping by. It's always good to hear what you're up to. I hope you all have a great time at the festival. Keep us posted on the YouTube stuff!
Keep your eye on the doughnut, not on the hole.
John Neff
Roadhouse Member

Post by John Neff »

We just put up the "Thank You, Judge!" video on the BlueBOB site.
www.bluebob.tv
SMILLSOID
Roadhouse Member

Post by SMILLSOID »

I'm listening to the BlueBOB album now! This is the first time I've played it. Very atmospheric and 'dark blue'. Looking forward to David's debut album later this year! :D
The Stanley Kubrick Forum - http://stanleykubrick.yuku.com