IE, HD, yep

Discussion of INLAND EMPIRE

Moderators: Brad D, Annie, Jonah, BookhouseBoyBob, Ross, Jerry Horne

Carl
RR Diner Member

IE, HD, yep

Post by Carl »

My son and I, having wound up our tour of the Anasazi ruins in Chaco Canyon, Hovenweep, Mesa Verde, et-fucking-al, had dropped into the fleshpots of LaLaLand to catch the MAYHEM/BlackenedFest Tour at the House of Blues.
To pass the time until the show, I rummaged around on the tube and watched some of IE on the HD flatscreen there.
WOW!!
Having stared at the thing for WAY too many hours on our old set at home, I was amazed at the detail and actual, formerly murky, content that was revealed.( As in the brocade suit Visitor#1 wears; the panties of the girl in the hotel room at the beginning, ect...)
I gotta get me one a dem new tvs. Gee, think with Blu-Ray, it might be even better?
JFK
Roadhouse Member

Re: IE, HD, yep

Post by JFK »

i meant to post about this earlier when we were have disagreements as to which actor is which character/s. i have a bit more than decent HD widscreen thats rather large, and while its not as good as the silver screen, there are a lot of details that are clear as day yet if seen on, say, a computer monitor, they wouldnt even be visable. and the actors features are much more distinctive, and that why i was sure which valleygirls was which.
thanks for mentioning this carl, it needed to be said and i had forgotten.