Salli?

Discussion of INLAND EMPIRE

Moderators: Brad D, Annie, Jonah, BookhouseBoyBob, Ross, Jerry Horne

Christian1989
RR Diner Member

Salli?

Post by Christian1989 »

Deleted.
Last edited by Christian1989 on Wed Oct 09, 2013 1:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
JFK
Roadhouse Member

Re: Salli?

Post by JFK »

salli is one of the valley girls. their names all end with an 'i'. so i suppose that she would be in all the scenes of the valley girls scattered throughout the movie. i couldnt find an image for her or Jamie Eifert, who plays sandi. the only other valley girl who doesnt have a picture on imdb is kari, but if i remember correctly, she's the girl who says "it's the shits" and is the center of the conversation(literally speaking) in the scene right before the locomotion dance.
so that leaves only salli and sandi to be confused. i havent seen the full lynch(one) film, but are you sure he wasnt taking to a person who's real name was sally? it seems odd that he would talk to a person using their characters name. wait, check that. i guess it really wouldnt be that odd given the context. i guess i would have to see it to know for sure.
Christian1989
RR Diner Member

Post by Christian1989 »

Deleted.
Last edited by Christian1989 on Wed Oct 09, 2013 1:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
applesnoranges
RR Diner Member

Post by applesnoranges »

There is another character named Sally Irwin played by Chamonix Bosch. I don't think that clears anything up about what you are asking; just something I notice in imdb credits list.