MSN Messenger / Facebook

Off Topic discussion goes here.

Moderators: Annie, Jonah, BookhouseBoyBob, Jerry Horne

Forum rules
Friendly off-topic discussions are welcome.
MysteryMan
RR Diner Member

MSN Messenger / Facebook

Post by MysteryMan »

Starting this thread as I would love to get to know other people around the world who are fans of Twin Peaks and David Lynch. Would be great to get to know each other through chat on MSN Messenger and/or keep in touch through Facebook.

What do the rest of you think about this? Send me a private message for contact details if you are interested.
The next time you see me it won't be me...
Annie
Global Moderator

Re: MSN Messenger / Facebook

Post by Annie »

That's an interesting idea if you have time for all that chatting, like on messenger. Which I don't. But I was wondering since so many people are on MySpace (including a lot of DL topics), whether it's worth joining. I don't even want my own space to talk on; I just want to be able to see the places that are set to 'friends only.'

If you're interested, I'm a co-moderator on Live Journal with EveningAbsurdity. We run the davidlynch community. (You'd recognize me by my avatar.)
Keep your eye on the doughnut, not on the hole.
dugpa
Site Admin

Post by dugpa »

Facebook and MySpace are fun but can sometimes be annoying. There are however exclusive blogs and videos that you need to have an account to view. That is probably the only reason I am a member.

My MySpace is:

http://www.myspace.com/thedugpa

Add me if you like. My name is Brian K when you do the friend request.

-B
Annie
Global Moderator

Post by Annie »

Thanks, B. Maybe when I have more time. I don't want to miss out on the upcoming DL production on DLFTV.
Indifferent43
RR Diner Member

Post by Indifferent43 »

I know I'm reviving an old thread, but I also hope to get to know the regulars here so we can share our common interests.
Yasdnil
Roadhouse Member

Post by Yasdnil »

I'd love to connect with more people!!! I'm not connected via MSN, but if you PM me, I'll add you on Facebook (you can't find me there because my privacy settings are super high, owing to the fact that I don't want my students to be able to find me there).

For those who tweet, my Twitter handle is Lynzee005

I write fan fiction (occasionally) and started to post them on my LiveJournal a few months ago (I want to start posting some Twin Peaks stuff too... soon...):
http://maggie-mae05.livejournal.com/

I also love finding new blogs to follow, so if you have one, let me know! I run two blogs myself:
http://awinkandanudge.blogspot.com - pop culture/politics/philosophy/social commentary, as well as an episode-by-episode recap of Twin Peaks
http://ilditelledit.blogspot.com - my husband and I recently started reviewing our film collection here, alphabetically, and this is where we write our reviews.
“I have no idea where this will lead us, but I have a definite feeling it will be a place both wonderful and strange.”
Annie
Global Moderator

Post by Annie »

Hi Yisdnal--hope you're making yourself at home in here. I am the moderator in the Live Journal community called davidlynch. A friend of ours is the mod for the twinpeaks community. You'll find them if you make sure and spell them with no spaces in between. You'll recognize me because I use the same avatar!!!
Yasdnil
Roadhouse Member

Post by Yasdnil »

Annie wrote:Hi Yisdnal--hope you're making yourself at home in here. I am the moderator in the Live Journal community called davidlynch. A friend of ours is the mod for the twinpeaks community. You'll find them if you make sure and spell them with no spaces in between. You'll recognize me because I use the same avatar!!!
Thanks Annie! I'll look you up straight away! :) I'm very glad to be here -- it's great to find a community of people so open to discussing the weird and wonderful world of David Lynch!
“I have no idea where this will lead us, but I have a definite feeling it will be a place both wonderful and strange.”