celebrity Ghost Stories

Off Topic discussion goes here.

Moderators: Annie, Jonah, BookhouseBoyBob, Jerry Horne

Forum rules
Friendly off-topic discussions are welcome.
Rebel
Great Northern Member

celebrity Ghost Stories

Post by Rebel »

I had a few through some years just wonderin if any of ya people had a sorta strangness? seein shadow people? very curious and very interested I dunno if ya call them ghosts, check out celebrity ghosts too. It's just somethin to me I was always interested into this , cause that one time my brother thought I was underneath the bed hiding and also rushed to the closet I was outside playing, so that freaked him out so I thought maybe shadow people . my dad said the same and was like wtf?
hopesfall
RR Diner Member

Re: celebrity Ghost Stories

Post by hopesfall »

I've always been fascinated by the paranormal since i was a kid, but have always been skeptical up unitl a few years ago. I was tidying our spare room, and on top of the desk unit are a row of Poppy's toys from when she was little. One fell down and as i went to pick it up, another four or five fell down in quite fast succession, but it wasn't by domino effect. It was exactly as if an unseen hand was just flicking them off one by one. I live in Earlsdon which has old Georgian built houses, so it's a very historic area.

Also last year i had sleep paralysis for the first time ever, and i was convinced something was leaning over me in the dark. It wasn't a mix-up of sight, it was a knowing. I could feel it and sense it there. I was wide awake but was unable to move a muscle. It was a fear unlike anything else i've ever had. It's different from being scared of the dark, or of a movie. Even that feeling when you don't want to catch your own reflection in mirrors, windows, etc. It was very intense and alien. Easily the most terrified i've ever been and i never want sleep paralysis ever again.
Rebel
Great Northern Member

Re: celebrity Ghost Stories

Post by Rebel »

WOW! I Mean WOAH! I see what ya mean, had that happened to me as well, just a dead weight body on ya and wide awake and cannot take control, had it happen a few times, have ya checked out the series paranormal witness, purty intersting. but yes that there what ya explain is scrary hopesfall, mine was alot of weight on me followed with wicked laugh, noo kidding!!!! this was years ago, still freaks me out thinkin about it. I really still have chills out over at Fort Sill Oklahoma cool haunting place. like I said dunno if that place is opened dued to 911. very interstin place and was glad to see indian (some) burial grounds esp. Geronimo's grave I will Never FORGET!!!! I should call to see if that place will open, I did call years ago, but they did close durin 911 so I am wantin to visit that place again. just very cool place to check out.