The Passion of Darkly Noon

Off Topic discussion goes here.

Moderators: Annie, Jonah, BookhouseBoyBob, Jerry Horne

Forum rules
Friendly off-topic discussions are welcome.
sylvia_north
RR Diner Member

The Passion of Darkly Noon

Post by sylvia_north »

It's always been a fun through the years especially in the late 90s seeing Twin Peaks cast together in other projects. I remember reading sometimes it was difficult to not cast multiple alumni together right after the show when everybody was in demand

I'm sure there must be other movies that new cast from return mixed in with original, but nothing is jumping off the top of my head- Apart from the obvious actors that have been in other Lynch features.

I adore this film and from what I recall it was never released on DVD, though it appears to be in pieces on YouTube

https://youtu.be/CHFhUt60xxo[/youtube]

Grace Zabriskie and Ashley Judd costar with Brendan Fraser, Viggo Mortenson. It has a thriller aspect but also a fairytale fable arc/theme.

It features the haunting song "who will love me now" by PJ Harvey
Too Old to Die Young > TP S03
Henrys Hair
RR Diner Member

Re: The Passion of Darkly Noon

Post by Henrys Hair »

I love this film, and no-one I've ever mentioned it to has heard of it let alone seen it. I only stumbled upon it myself while flicking through the channels many moons ago.

DVD release is long overdue - I've only got a grainy bootleg version purchased at the same time as grainy bootlegs of Hotel Room and Mulholland Drive pilot.