How Hard Would It be To Make A Lynch Film?

Off Topic discussion goes here.

Moderators: Annie, BookhouseBoyBob, Jerry Horne

Forum rules
Friendly off-topic discussions are welcome.
albie
Posts: 31
Joined: Sat Jun 21, 2008 3:11 am

How Hard Would It be To Make A Lynch Film?

Postby albie » Mon Jun 03, 2019 6:47 am

Get you basic idea. Write a script. Tear out a few pages and put them in the wrong place and maybe upside down. Film it but add in scenes of people dancing with light bulbs in their mouths...have a villain or two called Bob...
User avatar
Mr. Strawberry
Posts: 266
Joined: Thu Jun 08, 2017 10:17 pm
Location: Nevada City, CA
Contact:

Re: How Hard Would It be To Make A Lynch Film?

Postby Mr. Strawberry » Mon Jun 03, 2019 9:41 am

albie wrote:Get you basic idea. Write a script. Tear out a few pages and put them in the wrong place and maybe upside down. Film it but add in scenes of people dancing with light bulbs in their mouths...have a villain or two called Bob...

For the answer, have a look at some of the TP fan films.
Not taking any calls.
albie
Posts: 31
Joined: Sat Jun 21, 2008 3:11 am

Re: How Hard Would It be To Make A Lynch Film?

Postby albie » Tue Jun 04, 2019 5:35 am

Mr. Strawberry wrote:
albie wrote:Get you basic idea. Write a script. Tear out a few pages and put them in the wrong place and maybe upside down. Film it but add in scenes of people dancing with light bulbs in their mouths...have a villain or two called Bob...

For the answer, have a look at some of the TP fan films.

Where are they at?
User avatar
Rainwater
Posts: 293
Joined: Sun May 01, 2016 3:00 am
Location: Under the Sycamore trees

Re: How Hard Would It be To Make A Lynch Film?

Postby Rainwater » Tue Jun 11, 2019 11:37 am

Piece of cake, dude
φ
User avatar
zeronumber
Posts: 105
Joined: Tue Jun 01, 2010 7:42 pm

Re: RE: Re: How Hard Would It be To Make A Lynch Film?

Postby zeronumber » Wed Jun 12, 2019 12:28 pm

Rainwater wrote:Piece of cake, dude

...pie. pie, dude.

Sent from my NEC-NE-201A1A using Tapatalk
User avatar
Rainwater
Posts: 293
Joined: Sun May 01, 2016 3:00 am
Location: Under the Sycamore trees

Re: RE: Re: How Hard Would It be To Make A Lynch Film?

Postby Rainwater » Wed Jun 12, 2019 12:58 pm

zeronumber wrote:
Rainwater wrote:Piece of cake, dude

...pie. pie, dude.

Cake is canon

Spoiler:
Image
φ
User avatar
zeronumber
Posts: 105
Joined: Tue Jun 01, 2010 7:42 pm

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: How Hard Would It be To Make A Lynch Film?

Postby zeronumber » Wed Jun 12, 2019 1:07 pm

Rainwater wrote:
zeronumber wrote:
Rainwater wrote:Piece of cake, dude

...pie. pie, dude.

Cake is canon

Spoiler:
Image

..but, whats in the box???

CHERRY PIEEEE~!

Sent from my NEC-NE-201A1A using Tapatalk

Return to “Hap's Diner”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests