Mark Frost on Twitter

Discussion of all things related to Mark Frost

Moderators: Brad D, Annie, Jonah, BookhouseBoyBob, Ross, Jerry Horne

dugpa
Site Admin

Mark Frost on Twitter

Post by dugpa »

It was about time to create a forum dedicated to Mark Frost. So excited that he is on twitter! Follow him here:

http://twitter.com/#!/mfrost11

Also, you can check out his official website here:

http://bymarkfrost.com/
Jerry Horne
Global Moderator

Re: Mark Frost on Twitter

Post by Jerry Horne »

He has been interacting with fans and answering a few questions too. Nice. He really needs to be invited to the Fest :)
RARE TWIN PEAKS COLLECTIBLES AT ---> WWW.TWINPEAKSGENERALSTORE.BLOGSPOT.COM
chriss

Post by chriss »

He's really hinting at stuff and agreeing that the TP story should be continued. :D :D
TheArm
Great Northern Member

Post by TheArm »

I don't really know that this is news per se as there's nothing concrete here, but in response to a fan who asked about the FWWM deleted scenes on Twitter:

mfrost11 Mark Frost
Maybe with the Blu Ray of the Gold Box RT @Supertedscott @mfrost11 @wpc77 then why are the deleted scenes for FWWM so hard to release?

mfrost11 Mark Frost
Its still an "if" not definite. RT @pretendhumility @mfrost11 there's going to be a blu ray gold box? if so, BEST NEWS EVER.
"Fire...walk...with...me...MEEE!!!"
Ross
Global Moderator

Post by Ross »

TheArm wrote:I don't really know that this is news per se as there's nothing concrete here, but in response to a fan who asked about the FWWM deleted scenes on Twitter:

mfrost11 Mark Frost
Maybe with the Blu Ray of the Gold Box RT @Supertedscott @mfrost11 @wpc77 then why are the deleted scenes for FWWM so hard to release?

mfrost11 Mark Frost
Its still an "if" not definite. RT @pretendhumility @mfrost11 there's going to be a blu ray gold box? if so, BEST NEWS EVER.
I thought Frost had nothing to do what-so-ever with FWWM? (Other than a basically in-name-only producer credit)
"I can see half my life's history in your face... And I'm not sure that I want to."
http://twinpeakssoundtrackdesign.blogspot.com/
chriss

Post by chriss »

He probably knows of negotiations etc if a gold box is being released on blu ray he'd be involved with the series so will know whats possibly happening with the package, maybe? :)
Jerry Horne
Global Moderator

Post by Jerry Horne »

Check out Mark's Twitter account to win one of five signed copies of the SE of Laura's Diary!
RARE TWIN PEAKS COLLECTIBLES AT ---> WWW.TWINPEAKSGENERALSTORE.BLOGSPOT.COM