The Collector's Corner

Forum dedicated to Twin Peaks photos, props, and other rare Twin Peaks memorabilia.

Moderators: Brad D, Annie, Jonah, BookhouseBoyBob, Ross, Jerry Horne

Lumberton

Post by Lumberton »

pvilmur wrote:Signed ABC poster --

Who signed that poster and what did they write? It looks great.
pvilmur wrote:My favorite -- Australian video poster --

I have that poster too, the only TP poster I have - I love the artwork!
Black_Lodge

Post by Black_Lodge »

Hey guys, I just got today on my mail-box the Complete Season 2 Box Set I ordered from eBay :D . Here's some pictures:

Cheers!
"I'll see you in the trees..."
charles
RR Diner Member

LODGE LAMP

Post by charles »

For anyone who's interested in acquiring a lamp (the same model) like the one on the table that's next to Agent Cooper's chair in the red room scenes (that was verging on a Lucy moment), there's one for sale for $250 on ebay. Here's the link:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ORIGINAL-60s-World- ... otohosting
The person who's selling it has mistakenly identified it as a lamp from the 1960's World's Fair when, in fact, it's from the 1939-40 Worlds Fair 'thus, the Art Deco design and steep price.

Jonah
Global Moderator

Post by Jonah »

Hi all. Greetings ! I love this site and I'm so excited by this topic. A very big THANK YOU to everyone who's posted. This is so great. It's so amazing to see what is - and has been - available. I wish I could have gone to one of the auctions. The stuff everyone has posted about is amazing!

Despite the fact that I'm a broke student, I'm pretty proud of what I've collected so far though to be honest it's a pretty pathetic collection compared to what's been posted so far. Nevertheless, here's everything I own (sorry if this post is too long):

"¢ I have the plastic bookmark/wallet cards Dugpa posted ' The Men & Women of Twin Peaks.

"¢ 5 Twin Peaks Japanese Phone Cards (picture included).

"¢ Twin Peaks foil pack of 25 cards (demo/test pack) ' I love this.

"¢ 2 x TP Full Trading Cards sets (no signed cards yet ) (I bought them both sealed but have opened them ' one of them has a green "Wild Cards"sticker on it)

"¢ Bravo Twin Peaks diaries 40 pages (a photocopy I paid way too much for on ebay)

"¢ British Twin Peaks board game (complete)

"¢ All 10 of original VHS sleeves from the UK videos (no longer have videos themselves). I absolutely love the artwork on these and am going to get them scanned soon and post them here. ' I still want to get the US VHS sets, the chessboard set and the Log box set.

"¢ FWWM Japanese movie program (some nice pics)

"¢ 2 x TP postcards (from Win-Mill Productions site): Bravo postcard and FWWM postcard

"¢ TP Bravo booklet (from Win-Mill Productions site)

"¢ The Secret Diary of Laura Palmer. I've got 3 copies (2 of the UK paperbacks with dead Laura on cover which is my favourite edition) and a US first edition hardback.

"¢ The Autobiography of Special Agent Dale Cooper.

"¢ Twin Peaks: Behind The Scenes by Mark Altman.

"¢ Welcome to Twin Peaks: A Guide to Who's Who & What's What.

"¢ Welcome to Twin Peaks: Access Guide to the Town

"¢ Full of Secrets: Critical Approaches to Twin Peaks

"¢ A few issues of Wrapped in Plastic (still collecting)

"¢ The Cooper audio tapes in original box and cassette box. Plus copied onto CD.

"¢ Various copies/media discs (about 3 or 4) I've bought with great TV footage from early 90's including Donahoe show, the Archives that was posted here, Lynch and TP cast members interviews, ABC promos, etc. Quality ranges from fairly good to pretty bad.

"¢ DVD copies of 3 things only on laserdisc or vhs: Industrial Symphony No. 1, Hotel Room and Twin Peaks European Pilot with additional ending

"¢ 2 copies of VHS pilot ' one of which is my favourite cover: Ronette walking on bridge.

"¢ The Spanish DVD set (actually bought it on holiday in Spain, crap quality, but like the packaging and it got me through 5 years of waiting for a decent DVD set of Season 2).

"¢ The UK/R2 Complete Season 1 (with pilot) (I also had the US one before it started selling for astronomical prices but don't anymore).

"¢ The recent US/R1 Complete Season 2.

"¢ 2 copies of Fire Walk With Me on DVD: Both UK versions ' the original one with original UK print (without subtitles in bar scene); and the recent one with nice packaging and 40 page booklet. I also am going to get the Region 1 DVD soon just for the short TP retrospective feature.

"¢ A Lynch DVD I bought at an Irish screening of Inland Empire ' "Explore the Frontiers of Consciousness, Creativitiy and the Brain"(filmed at Maharishi University in Iowa).

"¢ Various Lynch books and DVDs (including all films and Pretty As A Picture + Dynamic 01). I also own Jennifer Lynch's Boxing Helena!

I've included some pictures I've found for things I've mentioned (until I get some decent pictures taken) such as board game, Japanese FWWM program, UK TP videos, Japanese phone cards, etc.

Picture 1: Europen pilot video, Ronnette-on-bridge cover
Picture 2: UK TP videos 1 (I'm going to scan the 10 sleeves soon)
Picture 3: UK TP videos 2 (I'm going to scan the 10 sleeves soon)
Picture 4: UK Mystery Board Game
Picture 5: Japanese Phone Cards
Picture 6: FWWM Japanese Program
Last edited by Jonah on Fri Dec 18, 2020 6:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jonah
Global Moderator

Post by Jonah »

There's also a few things I'm really interested in getting my hands on soon and I'd like people's opinions about whether they're worth getting (and perhaps any advice about where I could find them other than ebay):

- The Patricia Shook book ' "A Twin Peaks Interpretation".

- ANY TP calender! The Hallmark one and/or the Landmark 1992 one.

Pvilmur, where did you manage to get the undistributed Hallmark one from? Any chance of some shots of the pages?

- The European season 2 double DVDs“ Black_Lodge, are these worth getting? I like the packaging nevertheless.

- The Dutch book "Vademecum Twin Peaks. I really would like to get this! (When you rub the cover, apparently, you can smell Douglas Firs! )

- I'm familiar with the Asian pilot on DVD but I once spotted one with a cool split Laura image on cover (picture included). Any idea where one might find this? I can no longer remember where I came across this online and I've tried looking many times to no avail.
pvilmur
Roadhouse Member

Post by pvilmur »

A couple more pics from my collection. So much to go through -- I want to get some cast and crew apparel items photographed and posted at some point as well.

Anyhoo...

Table from the Great Northern's Timber Room. If memory serves, Coop and Albert are sitting at one of these tables when discussing "the happy generation" -- plastic wrap around legs is to preserve the bark, which is beginning to fall off --

Original sketch of Leo -- the one in the show was actually a photocopy of this original artwork --

More to come...
Hank_Jennings
Roadhouse Member

Post by Hank_Jennings »

Ah, I'd appreciate that, Jonah, thanks.

If its no trouble, I'll post a few more things I have. I know we've established the things about the signed Starpics cards, but I consider them to be the best part of my collection. Sorry for the awful quality, as my digital cameras are garbage. If its hard to see, the cards are: Madeleine Ferguson, Sheriff Truman, Andy Brennan, The One Armed Man, Leo Johnson, Dr. Jacoby, Dick Tremayne, The Log Lady, Nadine Hurley, Deputy Hawk, Lucy & Ben Horne

Hank_Jennings
Roadhouse Member

Post by Hank_Jennings »

I also own a Bob wanted poster, not an original, but still quite cool.

dugpa
Site Admin

Post by dugpa »

Great exclusive Twin PEaks photos over at Brenda Reed's Myspace Page:

http://myspace.com/brendaereed
Jonah
Global Moderator

Post by Jonah »

Welcome to the board Azemaria!

Have bought a few more bits and pieces here and there, including this David Lynch comic from Ebay (but haven't gotten it yet).

Anyone familiar with it?

Got this original TV guide with a TP cover and this great dinner charity catalogue (I think someone already mentioned this):

Hank_Jennings
Roadhouse Member

Post by Hank_Jennings »

Jonah, you got some pretty cool items off Bruce recently.

A few weeks ago, I got this very beautiful B&W photo of Sheryl Lee as Laura Palmer.

And a Twin Peaks VHS tape signed by Kyle MacLachlan I bought from an autograph seller on Amazon

Sorry for the blurring.
mjwilson
Roadhouse Member

Post by mjwilson »

Found my badge!

Image[/img]
jlyon1515
RR Diner Member

Post by jlyon1515 »

Jonah wrote: - I'm familiar with the Asian pilot on DVD but I once spotted one with a cool split Laura image on cover (picture included). Any idea where one might find this? I can no longer remember where I came across this online and I've tried looking many times to no avail.

Hey Jonah. That cover art is based on a coverart that I made. Some bootlegger took my artwork, and screwed up the Title text on the front (if it weren't green, it'd match the First season set exactly, just like I intended. I guess he thought modifying it would make it more his. ;)

I came up with the concept myself and implemented it in Photoshop. A friend helped me rewrite the back cover text description too (the Import version's text was horrible).

I've seen my coverart on countless pilot dvds on ebay... I guess that's what happens when you make it freely available to people.
Last edited by jlyon1515 on Thu Jun 12, 2014 7:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
They-Shot-Waldo!
RR Diner Member

Post by They-Shot-Waldo! »

Also, over at Amazon, there's 1 copy of a hardback of Coop's autobiography - published in 2003. Quite pricey. But intriguing. And in German. :)
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Twin-Peaks-FBI- ... 75&sr=8-12

So, yes, posts of stuff I'd like to get then actually have... move along, move along... ;) And keep posting those finds. Love reading about 'em.
-- Gerry

the black dog runs at night
xas

Post by xas »

They-Shot-Waldo! wrote: And found a site that sells Twin Peaks photos - and you can also order them poster-sized! Imagine one of Cooper and Audrey in the Double R?
http://www.moviemarket.co.uk/index.html ... 364&pty=21 :D
Where can I find & buy other Twin Peaks Photos?
are there other sites?