Twin Peaks Props

Forum dedicated to Twin Peaks photos, props, and other rare Twin Peaks memorabilia.

Moderators: Brad D, Annie, Jonah, BookhouseBoyBob, Ross, Jerry Horne

Audrey Horne
Lodge Member

Post by Audrey Horne »

Hot Dog! Those are more than enough -gosh, you're good.

Not to keep gushing and fawning -but if there is one prop to have, that phone is a gem!
God, I love this music. Isn't it too dreamy?
charles
RR Diner Member

Post by charles »

I'm SO excited about your new site. I can hardly wait for each new post! THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!! Your dedication is inspiring!
Tonya J
RR Diner Member

Post by Tonya J »

Is there a special Twin Peaks cereal or vitamin we don't know about? Maybe it's special brie, 'cause I don't know where Jerry gets his energy to do everything he does ...
Leland's daughter was murdered and the Norwegians left.
Jerry Horne
Global Moderator

Post by Jerry Horne »

Heh - thanks guys. Charles is the real hero here with all the work that he has done with www.intwinpeaks.com If he can do 10% of what he did with the Washington locations, with the California locations, then we are all lucky indeed.

"We're all expecting great things"
Barton Fink
RARE TWIN PEAKS COLLECTIBLES AT ---> WWW.TWINPEAKSGENERALSTORE.BLOGSPOT.COM
charles
RR Diner Member

Post by charles »

Jerry Horne wrote:Heh - thanks guys. Charles is the real hero here with all the work that he has done with www.intwinpeaks.com If he can do 10% of what he did with the Washington locations, with the California locations, then we are all lucky indeed.
No, YOU'RE the hero. You're too kind, Jerry. Really.
I intend to give it 100% of my energies when I go out there later in the year. Keep an eye out for the big update, which will include a complete overhaul of the whole site, around June/July of '08.
dugpa
Site Admin

Post by dugpa »

I've added a post on the main page to hopefully lure in some people with some rare props. Also, my friend Josh has a bunch including the picture that Leland smears blood all over. I'll see if I can persuade him to let me take some digital shots of his collection the next time I visit him.

The only item I have left is the lighter that Sherly Lee gave to cast and crew at the wrap of FWWM.

Not really a prop but a nice artifact from FWWM.

-B
Jerry Horne
Global Moderator

Post by Jerry Horne »

Dugpa - thank you. I would love to get scans from Josh's collection. I wonder if he went to the TP prop sale in l.a. in the mid 90's?
pvilmur
Roadhouse Member

Post by pvilmur »

Posted this in the LA locations thread, but thought it should go here too --

The "The Briggs" sign posted in that cut scene (http://twinpeaksarchive.blogspot.com/20 ... house.html) was actually offered on ebay about a year ago by the same seller as that ice cream cone. The description said it was made of bullets and paper mache, and measured 28 inches long.

It was being offered for $400. Not sure if the seller still has it or not. In any case, the seller does say he was at that prop sale -- maybe Mischa should drop him a line?
LauraPalmer
Roadhouse Member

Post by LauraPalmer »

i love the blog! i wish i had something to share but all of my collectibles are promotional items.

anyways - great idea!

amy
Jerry Horne
Global Moderator

Post by Jerry Horne »

pvilmur wrote:Posted this in the LA locations thread, but thought it should go here too --

The "The Briggs" sign posted in that cut scene (http://twinpeaksarchive.blogspot.com/20 ... house.html) was actually offered on ebay about a year ago by the same seller as that ice cream cone. The description said it was made of bullets and paper mache, and measured 28 inches long.

It was being offered for $400. Not sure if the seller still has it or not. In any case, the seller does say he was at that prop sale -- maybe Mischa should drop him a line?
Pete - I was hoping someone would have saved that screengrab! I've actually been in contact with that seller for awhile now. He did attend the prop sale. He told me it was AMAZING. He said he bought as much as would fit in his small car and went back 3 times that day to buy more!! It was a one day thing i belive. I purchased the Windom Spider Cage, The Nadine figure and the One Eyed Jacks Telephone from him. He also had the Briggs prop mentioned above (sold) and Dr. Jacoby's wicker chair (sold) He says he has more in his storage space including the Catherine desk w/ the hidden area. If you live in California, make him an offer, he won't ship it. Also, i would love anyone who can make friends with this guy to at least take some photos of what he has and i can put them up on my site. I would like to know what else he has. Now, i know he went to the prop sale, however, that ice cream cone seems a bit dodgy to me. Also, he said he found a ledger inside the Catherine desk. However, it looked nothing like what was in the show (Also, i think a private collector owns the ledger(s) anyway)
Amazing job as always pete. Remember, i'm always looking for contributions to the site everybody!
pvilmur
Roadhouse Member

Post by pvilmur »

Well, if you knew about the Briggs sign, then certainly you remember the buzzsaw chandelier that sold for a paltry $200 two years ago? Still kicking myself for missing this one --

pvilmur
Roadhouse Member

Post by pvilmur »

About the ice cream display and the ledgers --

I remember reading an ad in a local Los Angeles newspaper classified section for this sign in the early '90s, possibly 1991. There was no picture, but it stated that the ice cream cone display from the RR Diner in Twin Peaks was for sale, I think for $100. The seller was in LA.

The ledgers, as you suggest, are both held in a private collection. I've seen and held both.
Jerry Horne
Global Moderator

Post by Jerry Horne »

Yes, i am indeed kicking myself for not getting the Buzzsaw chandelier. The seller lived near me and would have drove it into my garage. I'm an idiot. Do you have scans of the antique snow shoes prop that someone was selling a few years ago? Also, the company that made those big ice cream cones had an ad in magazines around the time of Twin Peaks saying something like 'As seen in Twin Peaks' Anyone have a scan of that ad?
pvilmur
Roadhouse Member

Post by pvilmur »

Nope, no snowshoes pic.
pulpgallery

Post by pulpgallery »

I posted some prop pics under collector's corner as well....
http://www.dugpa.com/forum/viewtopic.ph ... dce1809bc0