Theories & Speculation

Moderators: Brad D, Annie, Jonah, BookhouseBoyBob, Ross, Jerry Horne

boske
Great Northern Member

Re: Theories & Speculation (SPOILERS)

Post by boske »

Remember Sam and Tracey? That was a while back... :D We do not know what happened to the creature from the box, do we? Could be it loose in NYC or in the world in general? I mean, it did break through the glass?
TweetPeak
Roadhouse Member

Post by TweetPeak »

We will See a full Blow war in Style of GOT in Episode 16 and 17. Booper with sidekick son Richard will hurry with His Minions from Montana to Twin Peaks.
There the Blue Rose Team with freshly awoken Cooper will be joined by the Bookhouse Boys, and the Firemens Selected Superheroes. Dont believe me? We will Talk about this alot
Novalis
RR Diner Member

Post by Novalis »

TweetPeak wrote:We will See a full Blow war in Style of GOT in Episode 16 and 17. Booper with sidekick son Richard will hurry with His Minions from Montana to Twin Peaks.
There the Blue Rose Team with freshly awoken Cooper will be joined by the Bookhouse Boys, and the Firemens Selected Superheroes. Dont believe me? We will Talk about this alot
I think you're joking, but in case you're not: I seriously doubt DoppelCoop will take up Renzo's legacy; he said he didn't want to be their boss and didn't need their money. There is however, a relatively good BOB-alike among them. Anyone else spot him?
As a matter of fact, 'Chalfont' was the name of the people that rented this space before. Two Chalfonts. Weird, huh?
douglasb
RR Diner Member

Post by douglasb »

I thought Sheryl Lee would have a larger role. I know, I know - there's still time.

But I thought she'd play a completely different character or we'd discover Laura had lived before, something like that.
Mr. Strawberry
RR Diner Member

Post by Mr. Strawberry »

Novalis wrote:
TweetPeak wrote:We will See a full Blow war in Style of GOT in Episode 16 and 17. Booper with sidekick son Richard will hurry with His Minions from Montana to Twin Peaks.
I think you're joking, but in case you're not: I seriously doubt DoppelCoop will take up Renzo's legacy; he said he didn't want to be their boss and didn't need their money. There is however, a relatively good BOB-alike among them. Anyone else spot him?
Yes, and I was thinking that must have been intentional but without any significance beyond the fun of it. Considering that "it's not about the bunny", he is most definitely an Easter Egg.
Framed_Angel
RR Diner Member

Post by Framed_Angel »

boske wrote:Remember Sam and Tracey? That was a while back... :D We do not know what happened to the creature from the box, do we? Could be it loose in NYC or in the world in general? I mean, it did break through the glass?
I have this notion that the very final scene, at the conclusion of/ finale for The REturn Part 18, after ALL the fallout preceding -- will be that missing security guard, returning to his post, a fresh latte of his own in hand, then looks around with a quizzical expression: "What now?!"
crazyscottishguy
RR Diner Member

Post by crazyscottishguy »

douglasb wrote:I thought Sheryl Lee would have a larger role. I know, I know - there's still time.

But I thought she'd play a completely different character or we'd discover Laura had lived before, something like that.
good things come to those who wait
DamnFineCreamedCorn
Roadhouse Member

Post by DamnFineCreamedCorn »

crazyscottishguy wrote:good things come to those who wait
I bet Big Ed told himself that. :)
I've already gone places. I just want to stay where I am.
Wonderful & Strange
Great Northern Member

Post by Wonderful & Strange »

I still think Laura will appear as someone else -- maybe Linda.

Somehow Laura became good Coop's child via Annie. Wild, I know, but WTH.

Also, this isn't very original, but I am officially predicting the deaths of Sonny Jim and Janey-E will be what wakes Coop up. He's still asleep now because he's enjoying living as Dougie. Once sufficient pain and suffering hit him, he will awaken.

Other predictions:

Mike = Jeffries. Or at least allied with Jeffries.

The Dutchman will be some kind of extra dimensional hotel in Buenos Aires.

Mr. C. will be destroyed by the Mother.

Afterward, the show will leave us wondering, again, where BOB is.

That will be the opening for Season 4.
Member of the Agent Tammy Preston Defense Lodge
Saturn's child
RR Diner Member

Post by Saturn's child »

Wonderful & Strange wrote:The Dutchman will be some kind of extra dimensional hotel in Buenos Aires.
Nice; I'd like to see this!
As with at least one other poster, 'Flying Dutchman' (the haunted/cursed ship) jumped in my head, which in turn made me think of:
FlyingDutchman.jpg
FlyingDutchman.jpg (40.55 KiB) Viewed 9530 times
Wonderful & Strange
Great Northern Member

Post by Wonderful & Strange »

Could be the part 3 locale, but I think we'll see something new.
Member of the Agent Tammy Preston Defense Lodge
Saturn's child
RR Diner Member

Post by Saturn's child »

Wonderful & Strange wrote:Could be the part 3 locale, but I think we'll see something new.
I definitely agree, just thought I'd post what drifted through my head upon first hearing Ray's last words. :)
douglasb
RR Diner Member

Post by douglasb »

Will the insurance agent come back to see Sheriff Truman?
timeandtide

Post by timeandtide »

"The Dutchman" will be a literal Dutch man. Jeffries is either now a spirit or is MIKE/LMFAP, so he's inhabiting a person's body. BadCoop knows who that is and where they live. This is why Ray says "but it's not a place exactly" before he gets cut off by a shot.

I still have a bad feeling about Sonny Jim. Dougie crying as he got into the car many episodes ago seems like a bad omen waiting to be fulfilled. Based on the teaser footage I think Janey makes it at least to Twin Peaks proper.
dronerstone
RR Diner Member

Post by dronerstone »

Also thought of the Dutchman ship legend...
Maybe Jeffries is on that and riding it, shifting between various planes of existence...?

That'd be quite an adventure I guess.