Season 3 Timeline (SPOILERS)

Moderators: BookhouseBoyBob, Ross, Jerry Horne, Brad D, Annie

droolcup
Posts: 9
Joined: Wed Jan 11, 2017 10:24 am

Re: How many days does S3 cover? S3 (SPOILERS)

Postby droolcup » Mon Jun 12, 2017 11:42 am

mstevensmcs wrote:they've been purposefully obscured to avoid disclosing what year it is......



Similar to the case files in episode 6. The insurance forms list January the 1st as the date, but there is no year. Rather odd for an insurance company to not bother putting the year.
User avatar
counterpaul
Posts: 233
Joined: Sun Aug 12, 2007 1:06 am

Re: Season 3 Timeline (SPOILERS)

Postby counterpaul » Mon Jun 12, 2017 11:44 am

Hockey Mask wrote:Hawk finds missing diary pages in women's bathroom


Very small correction: Hawk is in the men's bathroom. He tells Chad to go to the women's bathroom, to get him out of his hair as he works on the door.
User avatar
Hockey Mask
Posts: 336
Joined: Mon Oct 05, 2015 3:31 pm

Re: Season 3 Timeline (SPOILERS)

Postby Hockey Mask » Mon Jun 12, 2017 2:41 pm

Changed. Thank you.
mstevensmcs
Posts: 10
Joined: Sat Jun 10, 2017 2:26 pm

Re: Season 3 Timeline (SPOILERS)

Postby mstevensmcs » Tue Jun 13, 2017 9:16 am

After searching through Parts 1-6 looking for anything resembling a date/year clue, one finally popped-up: Buckhorn-Bill Hastings' car sports a registration tag which expires January 2016-which would theoretically put Buckhorn events somewhere between 1/1/2015 and 1/1/2016. Note: computer displays, surveillance monitors, paperwork, and car plates were all intentionally scrubbed in production for sequences in TP ,LV, and the Philadelphia FBI offices. If (big "if"), as I've previously noted, the LV sequences are taking place during sub-prime mortgage crisis, that date range is 2007-2010.....which doesn't explain how "Overweight" Dougie's body ended up in Buckhorn in 2015-16....sigh

part 1 plate 2016.jpeg
part 1 plate 2016.jpeg (38.38 KiB) Viewed 5323 times
User avatar
Hockey Mask
Posts: 336
Joined: Mon Oct 05, 2015 3:31 pm

Re: Season 3 Timeline (SPOILERS)

Postby Hockey Mask » Tue Jun 13, 2017 9:54 am

What will Day 9 (Episode 7) bring? Here is what we know is coming up at some point...
    Cindy investigates Garland's prints in Buckhorn
    Great Northern key arrives in mail
    Hawk reads diary pages
    Diane meets Evil Cooper
    Ike tries to kill Dougie Coop
User avatar
N. Needleman
Posts: 2070
Joined: Wed Dec 03, 2014 2:39 pm

Re: Season 3 Timeline (SPOILERS)

Postby N. Needleman » Tue Jun 13, 2017 10:01 am

I look forward to the measured reactions to the inevitable confrontation between Dougie and Ike the Spike.

Image
AnotherBlueRoseCase wrote:The Return is clearly guaranteed a future audience among stoners and other drug users.
mstevensmcs
Posts: 10
Joined: Sat Jun 10, 2017 2:26 pm

Re: Season 3 Timeline (SPOILERS)

Postby mstevensmcs » Tue Jun 13, 2017 2:42 pm

N. Needleman wrote:I look forward to the measured reactions to the inevitable confrontation between Dougie and Ike the Spike.

Image



My boy dougie's gonna drop his a@#!!!!!
User avatar
Cappy
Posts: 472
Joined: Thu Oct 27, 2016 8:27 am

Re: Season 3 Timeline (SPOILERS)

Postby Cappy » Tue Jun 13, 2017 3:09 pm

Random prediction: Dougie never even meets the small assassin. The hitman runs amok at Dougie's office when he is out, and is KO'd by Dougie's ex-boxer boss.
User avatar
N. Needleman
Posts: 2070
Joined: Wed Dec 03, 2014 2:39 pm

Re: Season 3 Timeline (SPOILERS)

Postby N. Needleman » Tue Jun 13, 2017 5:39 pm

An equally thrilling option, tbh
AnotherBlueRoseCase wrote:The Return is clearly guaranteed a future audience among stoners and other drug users.
User avatar
counterpaul
Posts: 233
Joined: Sun Aug 12, 2007 1:06 am

Re: Season 3 Timeline (SPOILERS)

Postby counterpaul » Tue Jun 13, 2017 6:47 pm

mstevensmcs wrote:After searching through Parts 1-6 looking for anything resembling a date/year clue, one finally popped-up: Buckhorn-Bill Hastings' car sports a registration tag which expires January 2016-which would theoretically put Buckhorn events somewhere between 1/1/2015 and 1/1/2016.


I caught that registration tag as well. I still think The Return is taking place in September of 2014, though. How early might one get a new registration tag? If Bill's expires in January he'd likely get his new tag a little before the new year--so a bit before the new year in 2014 he'd replace his 2015 sticker with a 2016 sticker. September may be a stretch, but it's close enough for me. Or it's just a minor continuity error--no biggie.

For some reason I have no problem buying that Lucy was pregnant for 14-15 months and Wally was born in April, 1990, but the idea of her being pregnant for another year on top of that (so that Wally can be 24 in September 2015) bugs me.

I think it's more that 2014 is in fact 25 years after Coop disappeared behind those curtains, so it seems right that The Return should be set in 2014. Add to that the fact that the day of the week we've deduced for the one date we do know (the date of COOPER's arrest) does indeed line up with 2014, and I feel like that's a stronger case than a sticker not really featured.

I also just don't see any evidence that we're seeing multiple timelines. To the contrary, I think we're seeing many implications that the storylines in TP, Buckhorn, Vegas, and New York are steadily working towards colliding with each other.

Of course I could definitely be wrong!
User avatar
Hockey Mask
Posts: 336
Joined: Mon Oct 05, 2015 3:31 pm

Re: Season 3 Timeline (SPOILERS)

Postby Hockey Mask » Sun Jun 18, 2017 8:45 pm

Hockey Mask wrote:What will Day 9 (Episode 7) bring? Here is what we know is coming up at some point...
    Cindy investigates Garland's prints in Buckhorn
    Great Northern key arrives in mail
    Hawk reads diary pages
    Diane meets Evil Cooper
    Ike tries to kill Dougie Coop

Check.
Check.
Check.
Check.
Check.
User avatar
Mallard
Posts: 122
Joined: Mon Apr 13, 2015 4:47 pm

Re: Season 3 Timeline (SPOILERS)

Postby Mallard » Sun Jun 18, 2017 9:18 pm

mstevensmcs wrote:
N. Needleman wrote:I look forward to the measured reactions to the inevitable confrontation between Dougie and Ike the Spike.

Image



My boy dougie's gonna drop his a@#!!!!!


Correct!
Welcome...to the third...place.
User avatar
Mallard
Posts: 122
Joined: Mon Apr 13, 2015 4:47 pm

Re: Season 3 Timeline (SPOILERS)

Postby Mallard » Sun Jun 18, 2017 9:21 pm

Cappy wrote:Random prediction: Dougie never even meets the small assassin. The hitman runs amok at Dougie's office when he is out, and is KO'd by Dougie's ex-boxer boss.


Not quite as correct.

That would have been an enjoyable scene too, though.
Welcome...to the third...place.
User avatar
counterpaul
Posts: 233
Joined: Sun Aug 12, 2007 1:06 am

Re: Season 3 Timeline (SPOILERS)

Postby counterpaul » Mon Jun 19, 2017 12:18 am

Hockey Mask wrote:
Hockey Mask wrote:What will Day 9 (Episode 7) bring? Here is what we know is coming up at some point...
    Cindy investigates Garland's prints in Buckhorn
    Great Northern key arrives in mail
    Hawk reads diary pages
    Diane meets Evil Cooper
    Ike tries to kill Dougie Coop

Check.
Check.
Check.
Check.
Check.


Indeed! Except that it's all Day 8 (cont'd), not Day 9.
User avatar
Hockey Mask
Posts: 336
Joined: Mon Oct 05, 2015 3:31 pm

Re: Season 3 Timeline (SPOILERS)

Postby Hockey Mask » Mon Jun 19, 2017 7:52 am

Part 7: There's a body all right. (6/18)
Day 8 Continues The 10th according to Andy's watch.
Jerry calls Ben from the woods. He's lost his car.
Hawk and Frank Truman go over diary pages.
Harry updates Frank on his health over phone.
Andy investigates man about truck and hit and run. Sets up appt to meet.
Frank Skypes Doc Hayward. Coop visited comatose Audrey in hospital.
Cindy Knox visits Buckhorn. Informs Col. Davis that it is not just prints but a body. Figure walks down hall. "There’s a body all right" -Detective Dave Macklay
Gordon whistles in his police Albert asks him to talk with Diane.
Gordon and Albert visit Diane at home.
Tammy shows backward print to Gordon and Albert. Gordon explains spiritual finger.
Diane meets with Evil Coop in prison.
Diane tells Gordon it isn't Cooper.
Evil Coop asks guard to see Warden Murphy.
Andy waits to meet man but he doesn't show.
Warden Murphy meets with Evil Coop who mentions dog leg, Mr. Strawberry and Joe McCloskey. Evil Coop wants him and Ray released.
Police investigate Dougie Coop and Jayne-E about his car.
Ike attempts to shoot Dougie Coop. TEotA appears and Coop fends off Ike.
Ben and Beverly hear humming in Great Northern.
Beverly and Tom argue.
The Roadhouse gets swept up. "Green Onions"-Booker T. & The M.G.'s
Jean-Michel gets phone call about underage prostitution.
Evil Coop and Ray are released from prison.
RR Diner. "Sleepwalk"-Santo & Johnny
Last edited by Hockey Mask on Tue Aug 22, 2017 12:14 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Return to “Season 3 (2017) The Return”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 26 guests