Crazy Credits (Possible spoilers)

Moderators: Brad D, Annie, Jonah, BookhouseBoyBob, Ross, Jerry Horne

MoondogJR
RR Diner Member

Re: Crazy Credits (Possible spoilers)

Post by MoondogJR »

Mr. Reindeer wrote:
BGate wrote:
MoondogJR wrote:12 new characters credited in part 13. We now saw 190 of the 217 actors on the announced cast list. 27 to go.

Is there anywhere I can see a list of the 27?
I get 26. :-X But here's what I have:

Jay Aeseng
Eric Ray Anderson
Finn Andrews
Matt Battaglia [Cop investigating death of Jeffrey Marsh in Episode 22]
Monica Bellucci
Richard Bucher
Scott Cameron
Jonny Coyne
Julee Cruise [Roadhouse Singer]
Owain Rhys Davies
Francesca Eastwood
Jay R. Ferguson
Heath Hensley
Bellina Martin Logan [Louie the Desk Clerk]
Shane Lynch
Rob Mars
Elisabeth Maurus
Casey O’Neill
John Paulsen
Mary Reber
Rod Rowland
Carlton Lee Russell [Jumping Man]
Malachy Sreenan
Emily Stofle
Eddie Vedder
Charlyne Yi
Jep, you're right. 26!
"Your log and I are on the same page."
Cooperscoffeecup
RR Diner Member

Post by Cooperscoffeecup »

Mr. Reindeer wrote:
Ross wrote:Oddly- some non-speaking parts were on the list, and some speaking parts weren't on the list.
The only speaking roles to date who didn't make the list of 217 are Buella and Otis (Part 1) and Jack (Part 2) -- all part of Mr. C's early storyline. I wonder if there was some reshooting done in that part of the script after 4/25? Otherwise, the exclusions of those three particular actors seems mighty coincidental.
That is really strange that the actress that played Buella didn't make the list. She was so prominent, being in one of the first trailers.
MoondogJR
RR Diner Member

Post by MoondogJR »

Mr. Reindeer wrote:I'd guess that Emily Stofle will appearI
There she was :wink:
Ross
Global Moderator

Post by Ross »

17 unseen after ep 14:

Bellina Martin Logan (Louie?)
Carlton Lee Russell (Jumping Man?)

Matt Battaglia
Richard Bucher
Scott Cameron
Jonny Coyne
Francesca Eastwood
Heath Hensley
Rob Mars
Casey O’Neill
Mary Reber
Rod Rowland
Malachy Sreenan
Charlyne Yi

Musicians:
Finn Andrews
Eddie Vedder
Julee Cruise
"I can see half my life's history in your face... And I'm not sure that I want to."
http://twinpeakssoundtrackdesign.blogspot.com/
MoondogJR
RR Diner Member

Post by MoondogJR »

Before we dive into the last 3 hours, another update.

We have yet to see 12 actors from the announced cast list of 217: Matt Battaglia, Richard Bucher, Scott Cameron, Jonny Coyne, Julee Cruise (musician), Fransesca Eastwood, Heath Hensley, Bellina Martin Logan, Shane Lynch, Rob Mars, Mary Reber and Eddie Vedder (musician).

We already saw 13 credited actors that weren't on the announced cast list: Steve Baker, David Bowie (archive footage), Gisele Damier, Don S. Davis (archive footage), Kathleen Deming, Erica Eynon, Nathan Frizzell (voice only), Mark Frost, Andrea Leal, Hunter Sanchez, Frank Silva (archive footage), Mary Stofle and Redford Westwood.

Most credited:
15: Kyle MacLachlan and Sheryl Lee
13: Michael Horse
10: Miguel Ferrer
9: Chrysta Bell, Robert Forster, David Lynch and Kimmy Robertson
8: Harry Goaz and Naomi Watts
7: Madchen Amick, Brent Briscoe, Pierce Gagnon and John Pirruccello
6: Jane Adams, Dana Ashbrook, Laura Dern, Patrick Fishler, David Patrick Kelly, Don Murray, Tom Sizemore and Russ Tamblyn
5: Richard Beymer, Catherine E. Coulson, Eamon Farren, George Griffith, Jennifer Jason Leigh, Peggy Lipton, James Morrison, Wendy Robie, Harry Dean Stanton and Al Strobel
4: Jim Belushi, Larry Clarke, Gisele Damier, Eric Edelstein, Caleb Landry Jones, Ashley Judd, Robert Knepper, David Koechner, Andrea Leal, Matthew Lillard, Sarah Jean Long, James Marshall, Tim Roth, JR Starr, Amanda Seyfried, Amy Shiels, Frank Silva, Grace Zabriskie and Christophe Zajak-Denek.
Mr. Reindeer
Lodge Member

Post by Mr. Reindeer »

Geez, 12 left! Unthinkable. Do we want to start taking bets on how many -- if any -- don't make the final cut? I sort of suspect we'll see everyone! It doesn't feel like DKL cut a single scene.
Panapaok
Bookhouse Member

Post by Panapaok »

Yeah, I don't think that he cut a single scene.
This is - excuse me - a damn fine cup of coffee.
vicksvapor77
Great Northern Member

Post by vicksvapor77 »

MoondogJR wrote:Before we dive into the last 3 hours, another update.

We have yet to see 12 actors from the announced cast list of 217: Matt Battaglia, Richard Bucher, Scott Cameron, Jonny Coyne, Julee Cruise (musician), Fransesca Eastwood, Heath Hensley, Bellina Martin Logan, Shane Lynch, Rob Mars, Mary Reber and Eddie Vedder (musician).

We already saw 13 credited actors that weren't on the announced cast list: Steve Baker, David Bowie (archive footage), Gisele Damier, Don S. Davis (archive footage), Kathleen Deming, Erica Eynon, Nathan Frizzell (voice only), Mark Frost, Andrea Leal, Hunter Sanchez, Frank Silva (archive footage), Mary Stofle and Redford Westwood.

Most credited:
15: Kyle MacLachlan and Sheryl Lee
13: Michael Horse
10: Miguel Ferrer
9: Chrysta Bell, Robert Forster, David Lynch and Kimmy Robertson
8: Harry Goaz and Naomi Watts
7: Madchen Amick, Brent Briscoe, Pierce Gagnon and John Pirruccello
6: Jane Adams, Dana Ashbrook, Laura Dern, Patrick Fishler, David Patrick Kelly, Don Murray, Tom Sizemore and Russ Tamblyn
5: Richard Beymer, Catherine E. Coulson, Eamon Farren, George Griffith, Jennifer Jason Leigh, Peggy Lipton, James Morrison, Wendy Robie, Harry Dean Stanton and Al Strobel
4: Jim Belushi, Larry Clarke, Gisele Damier, Eric Edelstein, Caleb Landry Jones, Ashley Judd, Robert Knepper, David Koechner, Andrea Leal, Matthew Lillard, Sarah Jean Long, James Marshall, Tim Roth, JR Starr, Amanda Seyfried, Amy Shiels, Frank Silva, Grace Zabriskie and Christophe Zajak-Denek.
Those are the counts I have too :) JR Starr would be later alphabetically, though. It's shocking to me that so many actors are only in 4-6 parts so far. A lot of them likely won't even appear in one third of the entire "movie." I just want Big Ed to get a few more appearances. :(
vicksvapor77
Great Northern Member

Post by vicksvapor77 »

Mr. Reindeer wrote:
Ross wrote:Oddly- some non-speaking parts were on the list, and some speaking parts weren't on the list.
The only speaking roles to date who didn't make the list of 217 are Buella and Otis (Part 1) and Jack (Part 2) -- all part of Mr. C's early storyline. I wonder if there was some reshooting done in that part of the script after 4/25? Otherwise, the exclusions of those three particular actors seems mighty coincidental.
It is a weird exclusion but they shot that scene in October 2015 so I don't think it had anything to do with when it was shot. Maybe the roles were non-speaking/background originally and David decided to give the actors lines when they got to set and forgot to add them to the cast list before they published it? That would make sense to me.
Ross
Global Moderator

Post by Ross »

MoondogJR wrote:We have yet to see 12 actors from the announced cast list of 217: Matt Battaglia, Richard Bucher, Scott Cameron, Jonny Coyne, Julee Cruise (musician), Fransesca Eastwood, Heath Hensley, Bellina Martin Logan, Shane Lynch, Rob Mars, Mary Reber and Eddie Vedder (musician).
Shane Lynch appeared in ep 14. She was at the Roadhouse. So 11 left.
"I can see half my life's history in your face... And I'm not sure that I want to."
http://twinpeakssoundtrackdesign.blogspot.com/
Saturn's child
RR Diner Member

Post by Saturn's child »

MoondogJR wrote:Before we dive into the last 3 hours, another update.

I'm going to guess that means Linda is either Laura (Sheryl Lee) or Francesca Eastwood.
MoondogJR
RR Diner Member

Post by MoondogJR »

That's a good guess I suppose.
MoondogJR
RR Diner Member

Post by MoondogJR »

Ross wrote:
MoondogJR wrote:We have yet to see 12 actors from the announced cast list of 217: Matt Battaglia, Richard Bucher, Scott Cameron, Jonny Coyne, Julee Cruise (musician), Fransesca Eastwood, Heath Hensley, Bellina Martin Logan, Shane Lynch, Rob Mars, Mary Reber and Eddie Vedder (musician).
Shane Lynch appeared in ep 14. She was at the Roadhouse. So 11 left.
Was she credited? Should do a recheck.
Saturn's child
RR Diner Member

Post by Saturn's child »

MoondogJR wrote:That's a good guess I suppose.
Partial credit!
BXfn2iw.jpg
BXfn2iw.jpg (13.81 KiB) Viewed 12494 times
8)
:wink:
Mr. Reindeer
Lodge Member

Post by Mr. Reindeer »

Saturn's child wrote:
MoondogJR wrote:That's a good guess I suppose.
Partial credit!
BXfn2iw.jpg
8)
:wink:
Heh. I sometimes dream of what DKL might have done with Phil Hartman.