Episode 5 Character Parentage Poll (Spoilers)

Moderators: Brad D, Annie, Jonah, BookhouseBoyBob, Ross, Jerry Horne

Richard Horne is the biological son of :

Audrey Horne
61%
Ben Horne
10%
Jerry Horne
22%
Johnny Horne
6%
Other or 'He's adopted'
2%

Total votes: 109
alreadygoneplaces
RR Diner Member

Re: Episode 5 Character Parentage Poll (Spoilers)

Post by alreadygoneplaces »

I'd love it after all this, he turned out to be Richard Horne, no relation.
sylvia_north
RR Diner Member

Post by sylvia_north »

Shloogorgh wrote:There was a suggestion made on reddit that I hadn't considered: What if Richard is the child of Donna and James? Donna, being the biological daughter of Ben Horne.

For this to work, Richard would probably have had to change his name in an attempt to weasel his way into his grandfather's fortune.

I don't think this will be the case, but it was an alternative I hadn't considered.
Donna and James, or Donna and anyone... she could have been a single mother, changed her name, shunning the Haywards and their dirty lies and disappearing sisters.
Leacock wrote: The first scene he blows big bucks so he can smoke in peace.
Pretty sure that's a drug deal money exchange with Chad and the smoking was a cover so Chad could have a reason come to his table and get the cash. He didn't peel off a hundy, he had a wad from moving "sparkle." Red seems to be an out of town supplier, Chad appears to be a middle man.
Too Old to Die Young > TP S03
counterpaul
RR Diner Member

Post by counterpaul »

sylvia_north wrote:
Leacock wrote: The first scene he blows big bucks so he can smoke in peace.
Pretty sure that's a drug deal money exchange with Chad and the smoking was a cover so Chad could have a reason come to his table and get the cash. He didn't peel off a hundy, he had a wad from moving "sparkle." Red seems to be an out of town supplier, Chad appears to be a middle man.
Either that or he's bribing Chad so that he'll "look the other way" when it comes to the sparkle dealing. Chad might also be providing inside info on Bobby's surveillance--which is why all Bobby's seen is elk and deer.
mtwentz
Lodge Member

Post by mtwentz »

Time to officially shut down this poll. Only took 11 parts/hours to get the final answer :-).
F*&^ you Gene Kelly