Dougie Cooper: the Fan Edit Movie

Moderators: Brad D, Annie, Jonah, BookhouseBoyBob, Ross, Jerry Horne

Elad Repooc
Roadhouse Member

Dougie Cooper: the Fan Edit Movie

Post by Elad Repooc »

I'm just wondering what fan edits there might be once all of this is done:
  • A movie of just Dougie Cooper's scenes?
  • A movie of just Mr C's scenes?
  • A movie made from Cooper's scenes up until he re-enters the real world, then going straight to his confrontation with Mr C, skipping everything else in between?
  • A mini-movie just featuring Janey-E getting angry with people?
  • Or perhaps there will end up being a whole bunch of "missing pieces" and some lunatic will edit together a 36-hour version?
Ragnell
RR Diner Member

Re: Dougie Cooper: the Fan Edit Movie

Post by Ragnell »

A supercut of Janey-E yelling "DOUGIE!"

A ten hour loop of that guy sweeping the floor at the Roadhouse.

A fan-edit of all the Ben and Jerry scenes.
Elad Repooc
Roadhouse Member

Post by Elad Repooc »

Or perhaps just all of Gordon's scenes, so it's just a film starring David Lynch?
Novalis
RR Diner Member

Post by Novalis »

A ten hour loop of the bell-shaped alarm going off while ???????? contemplates the camera.

Reversed footage of Jacoby unspraying his shovels.

The woodsman's poem mashed up into a rap with heavy hip-hop beats.

*Shudder*
As a matter of fact, 'Chalfont' was the name of the people that rented this space before. Two Chalfonts. Weird, huh?
oxyboldine
Roadhouse Member

Post by oxyboldine »

Elad Repooc wrote:I'm just wondering what fan edits there might be once all of this is done:
  • A movie of just Dougie Cooper's scenes?
  • A movie of just Mr C's scenes?
  • A movie made from Cooper's scenes up until he re-enters the real world, then going straight to his confrontation with Mr C, skipping everything else in between?
  • A mini-movie just featuring Janey-E getting angry with people?
  • Or perhaps there will end up being a whole bunch of "missing pieces" and some lunatic will edit together a 36-hour version?
I've done it! :mrgreen: Well not all those edits that you propose of course, but as we are halfway of the season, I wanted to try 3 edits:

- "Mister C.", a 2H30 film with the storyline of Mister C., The Buckhorn Case, The FBI Quartet, the 2 New York scenes

- "The Good Dale", a 2H30 film, with Dale in the Lodge, Mr Todd in Vegas, Dale in the box in NY, Naido & The American Girl, Cooper-Dougie scenes

- "Something is Missing", a 1H50 film with all the scenes in Twin Peaks.

The videos are on the web, but on a private mode, because I don't want to have copyright problems. If you want to see them, send me an MP!

I used all the scenes until mid-Part 8 (I didn't put the 1945/1956 scenes in those edits).

I've let the scenes are they are, of course. But I took the opportunity of those edits to test some theories about chronology. So I moved some scenes to try to find the right "order" of the scenes (in my theory, Part 1-2 shows some scenes in disorder + theory saying that Episode 5 repeats the day of Episode 4). By doing those edits, I also discovered that the Mister C. storyline has no connection with the Cooper-Dougie storyline with the exception of Mister C. in his car seeing Dougie in the Lodge. So, what if Mister C. is in the past, and Dougie the present? Mister C. would have seen his future self. Maybe Mister C. turns into Dougie Jones after the scene in Part 8. Well, we have to wait and see.