ROLLING POLL, CONTINUED! Your ongoing reaction to The Return, PARTS 1-16 (SPOILERS)

Moderators: Brad D, Annie, Jonah, BookhouseBoyBob, Ross, Jerry Horne

Which option best describes your overall reaction, based upon all parts released to date?

Poll ended at Sun Sep 03, 2017 5:03 pm

Like or Love
80%
Heavily Mixed, Leaning Towards Like
11%
Heavily Mixed, Leaning Towards Dislike
5%
Dislike or Hate
4%

Total votes: 197
Mr. Strawberry
RR Diner Member

Re: ROLLING POLL, CONTINUED! Your ongoing reaction to The Return, PARTS 1-16 (SPOILERS)

Post by Mr. Strawberry »

After contemplating my reaction to Part 16, which resulted in downgrading my vote on this poll, I've had a change of perspective and restored my vote to "Like or Love".

The bottom line is that I've thoroughly enjoyed the show, and the feelings that it has created have been tremendous. I don't think that getting pissy was justified, when it mostly stemmed from the story seemingly not heading in the direction I wanted, combined with doubts about the complexity and meaning behind it. These notions rely on speculation since this isn't over yet, and that alone should not be reason enough to downgrade my overall impression of the experience, which has been great.

Anyway... hit a bump in the road and lost my cool, even knowing deep down that I'm often wrong when trying to predict anything, and that we could very well be in for a major turn of events. I'm ready; bring it on.
Jasper
Bookhouse Member

Re: ROLLING POLL, CONTINUED! Your ongoing reaction to The Return, PARTS 1-16 (SPOILERS)

Post by Jasper »

Bumping for last-minute votes.

Hopefully some of our less-active forum members who came by for the debut of The Return will stop in and vote prior to the debut of parts 17 & 18.