Part 11 - There's fire where you are going (--->SPOILERS<---) (SDCC Screening)

Moderators: Brad D, Annie, Jonah, BookhouseBoyBob, Ross, Jerry Horne

Jonah
Global Moderator

Re: Part 11 - There's fire where you are going (--->SPOILERS<---) (SDCC Screening)

Post by Jonah »

I think Audrey might be shown first in relation to Richard Horne in TP, but at this stage, her entry has been so delayed as is, that I'd almost rather they wait and use her in conjunction with Coop. I think Dougie and Janey-E will travel to Twin Peaks and check into the Great Northern, and he'll fully awaken there. But we know there's some stuff involving him and
Spoiler:
Laura
too. I don't think all of that will fit into the final two hours, but we'll see.
Last edited by Jonah on Sat Jul 22, 2017 12:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
I have no idea where this will lead us, but I have a definite feeling it will be a place both wonderful and strange.
Endangered_Wulf
Roadhouse Member

Re: Part 11 - There's fire where you are going (--->SPOILERS<---) (SDCC Screening)

Post by Endangered_Wulf »

whoa !
"Fire is the devil, hiding like a coward in the smoke" -Margaret Lanterman The Log Lady
Calderon
Roadhouse Member

Post by Calderon »

Wonderful & Strange wrote:I'm starting to think Coop won't wake up fully until the final two hours.

By the way, we're getting those last two parts in one night, correct?
Yes, correct. Coop will either awake in the two final hours or maybe never really awake?
chromereflectsimage
RR Diner Member

Post by chromereflectsimage »

Calderon wrote:
Wonderful & Strange wrote:I'm starting to think Coop won't wake up fully until the final two hours.

By the way, we're getting those last two parts in one night, correct?
Yes, correct. Coop will either awake in the two final hours or maybe never really awake?
He'll definitely awake. Quote from Kyle: "And finally, of course, you’re left with Dale Cooper who’s now 25 years older and still Dale Cooper, but perhaps a little wiser. He’s had some tragedies in his life that have affected him in a way that’s maybe quiet him a little bit.”

http://welcometotwinpeaks.com/actors/ky ... -c-dougie/
Endangered_Wulf
Roadhouse Member

Wonderful & Strange wrote:Someone is claiming
Spoiler:
no Audrey and Becky is a Briggs
Becky is a Briggs ? Whoa !
"Fire is the devil, hiding like a coward in the smoke" -Margaret Lanterman The Log Lady
Endangered_Wulf
Roadhouse Member

Sherilyn Fenn had some interesting comments before the premiere of 'The Return'. I wonder what she was talkin'bout.
vicksvapor77
Great Northern Member

Post by vicksvapor77 »

I asked someone who attended about the cast list a bit. Spoilers below.
Spoiler:
-No Andy, Audrey, Laura, Big Ed :(, Nadine, Jacoby, Ben, Jerry, James or Sarah.
-No Evil Cooper, Janey-E, Sonny Jim, Hutch, Chantal or Ray.
-We do see Shelly and Bobby in a scene together and find out what happened to them. Divorce makes sense to me. We also see Norma, perhaps as part of this scene.
-The Log Lady (!!!), Hawk, Lucy, Gordon, Albert, Becky, Steven, Carl, Candie (and I assume the Mitchums) appear.
Last edited by vicksvapor77 on Sat Jul 22, 2017 12:44 am, edited 2 times in total.
Jonah
Global Moderator

Post by Jonah »

vicksvapor77 wrote:I asked someone who attended about the cast list a bit. Spoilers below.
Spoiler:
-We do see Shelly and Bobby in a scene together and find out what happened to them. Divorce makes sense to me. We also see Norma, perhaps as part of this scene.
-The Log Lady (!!!), Hawk, Lucy, Becky, Steven, Carl, Candy (and I assume the Mitchums) appear.
Very nice! Thanks for that.

I'm already over
Spoiler:
Candie and the Mitchums
Surprised there's no
Spoiler:
Janey-E or Bad Coop
Last edited by Jonah on Sat Jul 22, 2017 12:44 am, edited 4 times in total.
I have no idea where this will lead us, but I have a definite feeling it will be a place both wonderful and strange.
vicksvapor77
Great Northern Member

Post by vicksvapor77 »

Jonah wrote:
vicksvapor77 wrote:I asked someone who attended about the cast list a bit. Spoilers below.
Spoiler:
-The Log Lady (!!!), Hawk, Lucy, Becky, Steven, Carl, Candy (and I assume the Mitchums) appear.
Very nice! Thanks for that.

I'm already over
Spoiler:
Candie
though. Ditto for the
Spoiler:
Mitchums
Updated my post with a few other names I forgot about but you're welcome! I mostly asked about old series cast but I got curious on a few others haha. This is not meant to be an exhaustive list, either.
Wonderful & Strange
Great Northern Member

Post by Wonderful & Strange »

Black fire = Jade, I hope? :twisted:
Member of the Agent Tammy Preston Defense Lodge
N. Needleman
Lodge Member

Post by N. Needleman »

Spoiler:
No Janey-E no peace
Always glad for more
Spoiler:
Candie and the Mitchums
though.
AnotherBlueRoseCase wrote:The Return is clearly guaranteed a future audience among stoners and other drug users.
Wonderful & Strange
Great Northern Member

Post by Wonderful & Strange »

Member of the Agent Tammy Preston Defense Lodge
Endangered_Wulf
Roadhouse Member

Wonderful & Strange wrote:Image
HAHA ! yeah. agreed
Cooperscoffeecup
RR Diner Member

Post by Cooperscoffeecup »

Jonah wrote:I think Audrey might be shown first in relation to Richard Horne in TP, but at this stage, her entry has been so delayed as is, that I'd almost rather they wait and use her in conjunction with Coop. I think Dougie and Janey-E will travel to Twin Peaks and check into the Great Northern, and he'll fully awaken there. But we know there's some stuff involving him and
Spoiler:
Laura
too. I don't think all of that will fit into the final two hours, but we'll see.
I have a feeling Janey E won't make it to Twin Peaks (sadly), I hope I am wrong. Audrey is a bit of a mystery for me. I presume that had the early Sherilyn dispute been resolved during filming, she may have appeared in the recent Horne scenes. It seems there is still a lot to cover, when you look at the story line, and also trying to tie it into some of the filming that has been seen, and the information that was in the spoiler thread. I just wish it would get a move on. Sounds like this part may help move it along.
Endangered_Wulf
Roadhouse Member

Speaking of Janey-E ... I came across a strange article involving correspondence between Naomi Watts and David Lynch. http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/ar ... Lynch.html

Bizarre indeed.