POLL - Part 14's biggest surprise will be... (SPOILERS)

Moderators: Brad D, Annie, Jonah, BookhouseBoyBob, Ross, Jerry Horne

Part 14's biggest surprise will be...

Cooper finally wakes up
10%
Sheryl Lee (Laura or other character)
3%
Diane as a doppelganger/lodge spirit
No votes
Sarah Palmer + Lodge spirits
31%
Phillip Jeffries
19%
Audrey has mental illness
3%
Billy
7%
Eddie Vedder at the Roadhouse
No votes
Tammy Preston at the Roadhouse
3%
Welcome to Twin Peaks sign
No votes
??????? appears again
8%
Richard's parentage
3%
Other (please specify)
12%

Total votes: 59
Major Briggs
RR Diner Member

POLL - Part 14's biggest surprise will be... (SPOILERS)

Post by Major Briggs »

Keeping the tradition :)
Wonderful & Strange
Great Northern Member

Re: POLL - Part 14's biggest surprise will be...

Post by Wonderful & Strange »

This poll could result in spoilers since some people have seen part 14.

I don't care, but some may not want to step in here.
Member of the Agent Tammy Preston Defense Lodge
Major Briggs
RR Diner Member

Post by Major Briggs »

Wonderful & Strange wrote:This poll could result in spoilers since some people have seen part 14.

Well, I think at least here at dugpa, the people who saw it are pretty tight-lipped when it comes to spoilers. Don't think we're so much in danger zone
homieonice
Roadhouse Member

Post by homieonice »

I'm really please that since Ep 14 aired accidentally I haven't stumbled across any spoilers. At least to my knowledge.

I think what we DO know for a fact, judged purely by the impression ppl who saw Part 14 early, is that it's crazy.

What exactly that entails is a mystery though :D
There they are Albert... Faces of stone!
baxter
Great Northern Member

Post by baxter »

Yes, that's the one thing I read as well. That particular word "crazy!". Even without knowing this, I had already thought:

1) Bad Cooper now has some coordinates. So surely his next step is to go to the relevant location. In fact, I realised that I'm confused about why he still needed to get them if Diane is texting him things. Maybe Diane is not in fact texting Bad Cooper?

2) Surely it must be time for Jack Rabbit's palace? I've been expecting this every week for weeks! Though I'm troubled by the fact that in Part 13, Bobby says that they found some stuff "today" that his Dad left, so doesn't that leave another two days in the show timeline? But we've seen events over those past two days already?

Thus, my guess is that Bad Cooper goes to some coordinates, and the TP cops do as well, and all hell breaks loose, that might also involve a change for Dougie.
Mr. Reindeer
Lodge Member

Post by Mr. Reindeer »

The "title" implies that the "spoiler" from The Art Life will come into play (I don't know if it's even correct to call it a spoiler, given that DKL himself intentionally placed it on camera). That alone makes me very excited.
whoisalhedges
RR Diner Member

Post by whoisalhedges »

Mr. Reindeer wrote:The "title" implies that the "spoiler" from The Art Life will come into play (I don't know if it's even correct to call it a spoiler, given that DKL himself intentionally placed it on camera). That alone makes me very excited.
Spoiler:
Yes, I would say one of the biggest "surprises" for those who don't know what you're talking about will be the least-surprising part for those who do. ;)
Major Briggs
RR Diner Member

Post by Major Briggs »

Mr. Reindeer wrote:The "title" implies that the "spoiler" from The Art Life will come into play (I don't know if it's even correct to call it a spoiler, given that DKL himself intentionally placed it on camera). That alone makes me very excited.
That's why I didn't include that as an option
Dreamy Audrey
RR Diner Member

Post by Dreamy Audrey »

whoisalhedges wrote:
Spoiler:
Yes, I would say one of the biggest "surprises" for those who don't know what you're talking about will be the least-surprising part for those who do. ;)
Now I'm curious, I've heard something about an The Art of Life spoiler mentioned a few times, but I don't know what the spoiler is or why people know of this spoiler. If it's common knowledge and not really a spoiler for others, could you tell me or give me a link?
Mr. Reindeer
Lodge Member

Post by Mr. Reindeer »

Dreamy Audrey wrote:
whoisalhedges wrote:
Spoiler:
Now I'm curious, I've heard something about an The Art of Life spoiler mentioned a few times, but I don't know what the spoiler is or why people know of this spoiler. If it's common knowledge and not really a spoiler for others, could you tell me or give me a link?
https://www.reddit.com/r/twinpeaks/comm ... script_in/
Calderon
Roadhouse Member

Post by Calderon »

Oh,this thread is to much for me. Really hard to keep my mouth shut.
Dreamy Audrey
RR Diner Member

Post by Dreamy Audrey »

Mr. Reindeer wrote:
Dreamy Audrey wrote:
whoisalhedges wrote:
Spoiler:
https://www.reddit.com/r/twinpeaks/comm ... script_in/
Thank you!
Calderon wrote:Oh,this thread is to much for me. Really hard to keep my mouth shut.
Yes, it's hard, but just a few more days :D
Mr. Strawberry
RR Diner Member

Post by Mr. Strawberry »

Audrey will be freed from her imprisonment in Ghostwood when a pine weasel breaks in and goes for Charlie's nose.
AJPRR2GO
Roadhouse Member

Re: RE: Re: POLL - Part 14's biggest surprise will be...

Post by AJPRR2GO »

Wonderful & Strange wrote:This poll could result in spoilers since some people have seen part 14.

I've stayed off here all week for that exact reason.
And that's annoying as I love to read this! It gets me through the week!!

Sent from my BBB100-2 using Tapatalk
Snailhead
Great Northern Member

Post by Snailhead »

I sure wonder if we'll ever see Harry. I didn't think we would at first, but we have had scenes in which Frank talks to him on the phone and in which numerous characters talking about him, so I'm wondering if we will get a glimpse of him at the very end. I don't mind if we don't, but if he doesn't show up it's definitely weird to have him be brought up so frequently.