POLL - PART 17 & 18's biggest surprises will be...

Moderators: Annie, BookhouseBoyBob, Ross, Jerry Horne, Brad D

Part 17 & 18's biggest surprises will be...

It was all a dream
8
5%
Cooper dies
11
7%
Annie Blackburn
8
5%
Harry S. Truman
17
10%
Laura Palmer
39
23%
Ray Wise (Leland Palmer or other character)
10
6%
Judy
23
14%
Josie Packard
2
1%
Catherine Martell
1
1%
Pete Martell
10
6%
Chet Desmond
3
2%
Billy
3
2%
Becky is dead
2
1%
Someone from TP Sheriff Station dies (specify in comments)
0
No votes
Cooper retires and lives a happy life with Janey-E
7
4%
Freddie kills DoppelCoop
3
2%
Naido is Diane
11
7%
Candie has Laura's spirit
7
4%
Other (please specify)
3
2%
 
Total votes: 168
User avatar
Major Briggs
Posts: 239
Joined: Tue Mar 15, 2016 5:08 pm

POLL - PART 17 & 18's biggest surprises will be...

Postby Major Briggs » Tue Aug 29, 2017 11:17 am

This is it guys, we're heading to the final sprint. You can now vote for 3 options. Let's rock!
User avatar
Soolsma
Posts: 1201
Joined: Tue Oct 13, 2015 12:28 pm
Location: Netherlands

Re: POLL - PART 17 & 18's biggest surprises will be...

Postby Soolsma » Tue Aug 29, 2017 11:23 am

Obviously Laura/Sheryl Lee. So I wouldn't regard it a surprise
Carrie Page: "It's a long way... In those days, I was too young to know any better."
User avatar
mtwentz
Posts: 1871
Joined: Sun Oct 04, 2015 10:02 am

Re: POLL - PART 17 & 18's biggest surprises will be...

Postby mtwentz » Tue Aug 29, 2017 11:26 am

Soolsma wrote:Obviously Laura/Sheryl Lee. So I wouldn't regard it a surprise


If both Sheryl Lee and Ray Wise do not show up in at least one of the last two episodes, I'll eat my hat...
"Dougie is COOPER? How the Hell is this!?"
User avatar
mtwentz
Posts: 1871
Joined: Sun Oct 04, 2015 10:02 am

Re: POLL - PART 17 & 18's biggest surprises will be...

Postby mtwentz » Tue Aug 29, 2017 11:27 am

Pete Martell?
"Dougie is COOPER? How the Hell is this!?"
User avatar
Ragnell
Posts: 338
Joined: Tue May 09, 2017 5:50 am

Re: POLL - PART 17 & 18's biggest surprises will be...

Postby Ragnell » Tue Aug 29, 2017 11:31 am

Holding out hope that the crack theory someone on this board proposed about Candie being Annie and Cooper's daughter Linda Blackburn turns out to actually be true.
User avatar
Major Briggs
Posts: 239
Joined: Tue Mar 15, 2016 5:08 pm

Re: POLL - PART 17 & 18's biggest surprises will be...

Postby Major Briggs » Tue Aug 29, 2017 11:35 am

Soolsma wrote:Obviously Laura/Sheryl Lee. So I wouldn't regard it a surprise


That's why you can choose 2 more options :)
User avatar
asmahan
Posts: 132
Joined: Fri May 27, 2016 6:21 pm

Re: POLL - PART 17 & 18's biggest surprises will be...

Postby asmahan » Tue Aug 29, 2017 11:36 am

I don't want to be a kill joy but I still believe we're not going to get any cast from the original series that weren't on the cast list. Obviously a lot of stuff is going to happen (just think of all the trailer clips we haven't seen yet!) and I don't think there's time or place for a cameo. If they were going to do this it would narratively make sense for it to be Harry, but it seems unlikely given Ontkean's sudden inability to be in the show.
Of course, if this show is amazing at anything, it's throwing the audience for a loop!
User avatar
Soolsma
Posts: 1201
Joined: Tue Oct 13, 2015 12:28 pm
Location: Netherlands

Re: POLL - PART 17 & 18's biggest surprises will be...

Postby Soolsma » Tue Aug 29, 2017 12:36 pm

Tremonds.

And we haven't seen the last of BOB.
Carrie Page: "It's a long way... In those days, I was too young to know any better."
User avatar
tresojos
Posts: 80
Joined: Wed Jun 14, 2017 8:54 pm

Re: POLL - PART 17 & 18's biggest surprises will be...

Postby tresojos » Tue Aug 29, 2017 5:34 pm

josie. PUT IT DOWWNNNN
donna madonna mañana fofana osama bin laden hayward
Esselgee
Posts: 347
Joined: Wed Oct 14, 2015 9:44 am

Re: POLL - PART 17 & 18's biggest surprises will be...

Postby Esselgee » Tue Aug 29, 2017 5:40 pm

Bob was the good guy the whole time. He did what he had to to stop the Giant/Fireman from destroying the universe.
User avatar
Framed_Angel
Posts: 254
Joined: Thu Nov 12, 2015 10:16 am

Re: POLL - PART 17 & 18's biggest surprises will be...

Postby Framed_Angel » Tue Aug 29, 2017 7:10 pm

asmahan wrote:I don't want to be a kill joy but I still believe we're not going to get any cast from the original series that weren't on the cast list. Obviously a lot of stuff is going to happen (just think of all the trailer clips we haven't seen yet!) and I don't think there's time or place for a cameo. If they were going to do this it would narratively make sense for it to be Harry, but it seems unlikely given Ontkean's sudden inability to be in the show.
Of course, if this show is amazing at anything, it's throwing the audience for a loop!
I voted Chet Desmond. Did Isaacs declare he wanted no part of TP:TR? I never looked into it since mostly MJA and Ontkean and Eric da Re were the ones most definitively out for their various reasons ...
Having recently re-watched FWWM it is Desmond whose unresolved situation nags at me the most. And after all, the last thing we hear Gordon Cole say in FWWM is "What happened to Chet Desmond?"
I feel like I deserve an answer! Among the many, many dropped characters that deserve us an answer...
"Fool me once... shame on me!"
Hester Prynne
Posts: 305
Joined: Sun Oct 16, 2016 8:10 am

Re: POLL - PART 17 & 18's biggest surprises will be...

Postby Hester Prynne » Tue Aug 29, 2017 7:35 pm

I'm really hoping that after all these years, we'll find out what in the hell "I feel like I know her, but sometimes my arms bend back" meant.
Esselgee
Posts: 347
Joined: Wed Oct 14, 2015 9:44 am

Re: POLL - PART 17 & 18's biggest surprises will be...

Postby Esselgee » Tue Aug 29, 2017 7:39 pm

Framed_Angel wrote:I voted Chet Desmond. Did Isaacs declare he wanted no part of TP:TR? I never looked into it since mostly MJA and Ontkean and Eric da Re were the ones most definitively out for their various reasons ...


Chris Isaak said that he would do anything that David Lynch asked him to, but he never got a call to be on the new show.
IcedOver
Posts: 443
Joined: Sun Mar 26, 2017 1:31 pm

Re: POLL - PART 17 & 18's biggest surprises will be...

Postby IcedOver » Tue Aug 29, 2017 8:53 pm

I tell ya, if it turns out that "it was all a dream," my remote just might be meeting my TV screen. We all know how much Lynch likes Oz, though.
I DON'T FEEL GOOD!!!!!
Rhodes
Posts: 184
Joined: Sat Jan 14, 2017 8:35 am

Re: POLL - PART 17 & 18's biggest surprises will be...

Postby Rhodes » Wed Aug 30, 2017 1:18 am

Esselgee wrote:
Framed_Angel wrote:I voted Chet Desmond. Did Isaacs declare he wanted no part of TP:TR? I never looked into it since mostly MJA and Ontkean and Eric da Re were the ones most definitively out for their various reasons ...


Chris Isaak said that he would do anything that David Lynch asked him to, but he never got a call to be on the new show.


That would be so strange?! I said the same earlier about Heather Graham.

Why would Lynch NOT include a scene with Graham and Isaak if they were willing to?

Return to “Season 3 (2017) The Return”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 14 guests