Annie and Dale

Moderators: Brad D, Annie, Jonah, BookhouseBoyBob, Ross, Jerry Horne

Agent Earle
Bookhouse Member

Re: Annie and Dale

Post by Agent Earle »

Aerozhul wrote:
Novalis wrote:Incidentally, although it was a while ago now and most people will have seen it, this was tweeted from Mark Frost: https://twitter.com/mfrost11/status/906648406570831872

Amusing to imagine Frost emerging from that elevator, Phillip Jeffries style, muttering 'we're not going to talk about Annie'.
If this is so irritating to him, that fans would ask a reasonable question related to a 26-year-old cliffhanger that he was partly responsible for, then perhaps he should answer the question? Both Frost and MacLachlan said we'd get resolution to this particular question with TR, but we didn't. If it's not in the book and they don't plan on more TP, then it would be nice for him to just answer the damned question and get it over with so no one bothers him with this again.

And yeah, I realize he was probably being a bit tongue-in-cheek, but it still rubbed me the wrong way.
I feel the same. What especially irks me is the endless cock-teasing Frost displayed when affronted with this question (and several other ones) in regards to his Secret History. All that cock-teasing has, as of yet, amounted to nothing but a lot of head scratching. I hope The Final Dossier adequately puts these things to rest so I don't have to bitch and moan and be a pain in the TP universe's ass for the next 25 years. I'm not holding my breath, though.