The deceased dugpa spoiler thread's partial mirror

Moderators: Brad D, Annie, Jonah, BookhouseBoyBob, Ross, Jerry Horne

Agent Sam Stanley
Bookhouse Member

Re: The deceased dugpa spoiler thread's partial mirror

Post by Agent Sam Stanley »

Don't know if someone already brought this up, but I clearly remember a picture of James' bike in WA during the shootings. I think the real owner of the bike even posted something on his Facebook about lending one of his bikes to the show once again. So they lended the bike and decided not to use it?

I also remember someone took a picture of Riley Lynch shooting a scene at Big Ed's gas station inside a car.
dud
RR Diner Member

Post by dud »

i remember the james' bike stuff as well
Mr. Reindeer
Lodge Member

Post by Mr. Reindeer »

Maybe James's bike was just used in the Roadhouse exteriors? Chasing down the exact bike for that purpose would be far from the most eccentric thing DKL ever did.
Panapaok
Bookhouse Member

Post by Panapaok »

There's a lot of stuff from September/October 2015 which either wasn't filmed or was cut during editing or people who reported it maybe misunderstood. I wish the people who watched major filming in North Bend/Snoqualmie back then, would come out with interesting BTS stuff that they kept secret.
This is - excuse me - a damn fine cup of coffee.
laughingpinecone
Great Northern Member

Post by laughingpinecone »

Word.
One burning question in particular, from the conversation going on in the "now you understand why Fenn was pissed off" thread: how legit was the info about Fenn being needed in Washington for a scene with the rest of the Hornes? If we could be certain of that (...as relatively certain as one can be in these cases), it would lend a hell of a lot of credence to the hypothesis that her plotline was rewritten from the ground up.
] The gathered are known by their faces of stone.
Cooperscoffeecup
RR Diner Member

Post by Cooperscoffeecup »

laughingpinecone wrote:Word.
One burning question in particular, from the conversation going on in the "now you understand why Fenn was pissed off" thread: how legit was the info about Fenn being needed in Washington for a scene with the rest of the Hornes? If we could be certain of that (...as relatively certain as one can be in these cases), it would lend a hell of a lot of credence to the hypothesis that her plotline was rewritten from the ground up.
Those in the know at the time, who were active on the spoiler spread, were certain she was supposed to film on location. With all the twitter stuff that SF was going on about at the time I have no doubt that the Audrey storyline was rewritten.
laughingpinecone
Great Northern Member

Post by laughingpinecone »

Did anyone get wind of when they shot the red room stuff? And the Roadhouse scenes, were they in Washington or on a Roadhouse set later on? Thanks in advance to anyone who might help
] The gathered are known by their faces of stone.
Jerry Horne
Global Moderator

Post by Jerry Horne »

Red Room was shot in a studio in Ca in 2016.

If my memory is correct, Roadhouse was filmed on location in Pasadena Ca.
RARE TWIN PEAKS COLLECTIBLES AT ---> WWW.TWINPEAKSGENERALSTORE.BLOGSPOT.COM
Qubism
Roadhouse Member
Location: Another Place - Where we're from, the birds sing a pretty song and there's always music in the air.

Post by Qubism »

tumblr_ol85un5YGE1si0kwmo1_500.jpg
tumblr_ol85un5YGE1si0kwmo1_500.jpg (233.24 KiB) Viewed 19934 times
I had this in my BTS folder. I am sure I got this from the dugpa spoiler thread. I don't think we saw this person in S3 did we? I actually thought it was Linda that Mickey referred to in Part 6:

One morning, Mickey ran after Carl Rodd and asked if he could get a ride into town with him and Bill to pick up Linda's mail. On the way they talked about Carl's routine and about Linda, who had just gotten a wheelchair from the government after waiting for six months.

I begin to wonder if this photo is not BTS Twin Peaks but I've no idea where it came from then...
Panapaok
Bookhouse Member

Post by Panapaok »

This is Sky Ferreira and it's a photo from a concert during which she was injured.
This is - excuse me - a damn fine cup of coffee.
NewShoes

Post by NewShoes »

There's a BTS photo I can't find any longer, maybe someone has it? It was a bunch of misc props / set dressing - maybe in a box. Among the items was a furry mug as used in Elk's Point - and the handle was clearly visible. Anybody have this photo and can share it? Or help me find it?