The deceased dugpa spoiler thread's partial mirror

Moderators: Brad D, Annie, Jonah, BookhouseBoyBob, Ross, Jerry Horne

Ashok
Great Northern Member

Re: The deceased dugpa spoiler thread's partial mirror

Post by Ashok »

Final set.

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
"Whatever happened, happened." -Daniel Faraday
Major Briggs
RR Diner Member

Re: Pre-release Leaks vs The Return

Post by Major Briggs »

Major Briggs wrote:
BGate wrote:Nope, and I definitely wasn't referring to him. I'm trying to think of anything he was wrong about. He said Buenos Aires was canon. He said Naomi Watts had the second largest role after Kyle, which may not technically be true but she clearly had a major role.
The person who strongly hinted at surprise appearances was Mordeen. He also claimed there would be a clear connection with Mark's book, and we all know that turned out not happening at all.
He also left the board some time before the premiere
madeleineferguson
RR Diner Member

Post by madeleineferguson »

Didn't they film a huge fire up in Washington? I remember reports... I think it was among the last nights of filming in Washington.

If so, where was that in the Return?
Pinky
RR Diner Member

Post by Pinky »

great photos, wow.

Who was the blonde woman at the Chantal motel shoot where we got our first small glimpse of DoppelCoop? I don't remember seeing her appear anywhere.
Mr. Reindeer
Lodge Member

Post by Mr. Reindeer »

Is this Jacoby's season 1 set?!
Attachments
IMG_1738.JPG
IMG_1738.JPG (98.91 KiB) Viewed 17644 times
mtwentz
Lodge Member

Post by mtwentz »

Major Briggs wrote:
Major Briggs wrote:
BGate wrote:Nope, and I definitely wasn't referring to him. I'm trying to think of anything he was wrong about. He said Buenos Aires was canon. He said Naomi Watts had the second largest role after Kyle, which may not technically be true but she clearly had a major role.
The person who strongly hinted at surprise appearances was Mordeen. He also claimed there would be a clear connection with Mark's book, and we all know that turned out not happening at all.
He also left the board some time before the premiere
Mordeen also had some info that turned out to be spot on.
F*&^ you Gene Kelly
mtwentz
Lodge Member

Post by mtwentz »

Pinky wrote:great photos, wow.

Who was the blonde woman at the Chantal motel shoot where we got our first small glimpse of DoppelCoop? I don't remember seeing her appear anywhere.
In one of these threads it was revealed she was a stunt double I think.
F*&^ you Gene Kelly
Ashok
Great Northern Member

Post by Ashok »

What I'm amazed at is how so few photos of Kyle actually leaked. And the few shots of Mr. C that surfaced had Kyle conveniently standing between some posts which obfuscated his wig. I still didn't expect to see him with long hair in The Return! :lol:
"Whatever happened, happened." -Daniel Faraday
BGate
RR Diner Member

Post by BGate »

Major Briggs wrote:
Yeah, I like Mordeen and I wasn't gonna name names, but he was definitely snowed by someone. But he was not the only one I heard this kind of thing from, although he was the only one I was inclined to believe.
Cooperscoffeecup
RR Diner Member

Post by Cooperscoffeecup »

Ashok wrote:What I'm amazed at is how so few photos of Kyle actually leaked. And the few shots of Mr. C that surfaced had Kyle conveniently standing between some posts which obfuscated his wig. I still didn't expect to see him with long hair in The Return! :lol:
Yeah, there was one of him sitting down as Mr C that no one picked up on at the time.

Whatever happened to that woman in plastic who was walking in the woods. I assumed she was going to be a victim?

Remember the hooded/caped person at the plaza? that was subject of discussion for a long time, who was that? I also don't recall Naomi being seen on set then.

There is a shot of Dana there I haven't seen outside. A close up with people behind him. did we ever see him in that jacket? Deleted scene?

Thanks for posting. Brings back a few memories.
dreamshake
RR Diner Member

Post by dreamshake »

did we see any scene between red and shelly where he isn't wearing his jacket? those set pics may be from a deleted scene.
Troubbble
RR Diner Member

Post by Troubbble »

What is that "Janey-E" text message all about? Haha.
frahm9
Roadhouse Member

Post by frahm9 »

Cooperscoffeecup wrote:Whatever happened to that woman in plastic who was walking in the woods. I assumed she was going to be a victim?

Remember the hooded/caped person at the plaza? that was subject of discussion for a long time, who was that? I also don't recall Naomi being seen on set then.
Wasn't her Miriam? Pretty sure it was the they said was gonna be found by children. Maybe the plastic was to protect the makeup.

The hooded person discussion was about that shot with Jade' jeep. Someone explained it was common practice to avoid leaks. Guess it had to be Kyle.

If you mean the Lucky 7 building plaza, the speculation was about what looked like a little man, paired with the information that TMFAP should be shooting that day.

I'm updating the OP with a PDF with the missing post-Washington stuff, thanks to Mr.Reindeer who had saved it. It's Arbogast-less though, for his sake.
This was a vision, fresh and clear as a mountain stream. The mind revealing itself to itself.
Cooperscoffeecup
RR Diner Member

Post by Cooperscoffeecup »

frahm9 wrote:
Cooperscoffeecup wrote:Whatever happened to that woman in plastic who was walking in the woods. I assumed she was going to be a victim?

Wasn't her Miriam? Pretty sure it was the they said was gonna be found by children. Maybe the plastic was to protect the makeup.

The hooded person discussion was about that shot with Jade' jeep. Someone explained it was common practice to avoid leaks. Guess it had to be Kyle.

If you mean the Lucky 7 building plaza, the speculation was about what looked like a little man, paired with the information that TMFAP should be shooting that day.

I'm updating the OP with a PDF with the missing post-Washington stuff, thanks to Mr.Reindeer who had saved it. It's Arbogast-less though, for his sake.
It not Miriam. this is someone else, reddish hair. The photo is above of someone between trees, at the time the talk was she was wrapped in plastic and she was murdered. yes, hoods were used to hid "key" actors at different shoots from what I recall. Kyle can be seen in the photos clearly, so not sure who it was hiding.
BGate
RR Diner Member

Post by BGate »

Where's the PDF?