DoppelBob

Moderators: Brad D, Annie, Jonah, BookhouseBoyBob, Ross, Jerry Horne

Mr. Jackpots
RR Diner Member

DoppelBob

Post by Mr. Jackpots »

Early on, in episode 1 or 2. Mr. C is on the phone with Jeffries. But it's not Jeffries. Someone wants to be with BOB again inside the Black Lodge. Who wants to be with BOB back in the Black Lodge?

Good Cooper? Unlikely the person on the other end of that line.

MIke? The Arm? More likely. But I don't know how interested they might be in BOB. More like they are interested in garmonbonzia.

DoppelBob? Why Not? Cooper has a doppelganger. Leland has a doppelganger. Laura. The Arm. They all have Doppelgangers. BOB must have one too. And he must be a pretty bad dude.
claaa7
Great Northern Member

Re: DoppelBob

Post by claaa7 »

good point.. that phone call is still one of the most mysterious in the new season. if i remember right it also looks like Mister C is the one calling out but suddenly the dialouge switches to let us know that "Philip Jeffries" is the one who called.
Mr. Reindeer
Lodge Member

Post by Mr. Reindeer »

Bob’s doppel was in a deleted scene from Episode 29. A single shot of him can be seen on one of the “atmospherics”/menus on the Blu Ray.
Isis Unveiled
Roadhouse Member

Post by Isis Unveiled »

Mr. Reindeer wrote:Bob’s doppel was in a deleted scene from Episode 29. A single shot of him can be seen on one of the “atmospherics”/menus on the Blu Ray.
When you say Bob's doppelgänger, do you mean two Frank Silvas? One with regular eyes and one with contacts?

I think I remember seeing a still photograph taken on the set of ep 29 where Frank Silva is wearing the white occulter lenses, pun definitely intended.
"I have the fury of my own momentum." - BOB
Mr. Reindeer
Lodge Member

Post by Mr. Reindeer »

Isis Unveiled wrote:
Mr. Reindeer wrote:Bob’s doppel was in a deleted scene from Episode 29. A single shot of him can be seen on one of the “atmospherics”/menus on the Blu Ray.
When you say Bob's doppelgänger, do you mean two Frank Silvas? One with regular eyes and one with contacts?

I think I remember seeing a still photograph taken on the set of ep 29 where Frank Silva is wearing the white occulter lenses, pun definitely intended.
Yeh, if memory serves, Bob with the white lenses is seen laughing alongside MfAP.