Poll: Were Gordon and Tammy initimates (if ya know what I mean)?

Moderators: Brad D, Annie, Jonah, BookhouseBoyBob, Ross, Jerry Horne

Were Gordon and Tammy having sex?

No, Gordon is a Boy Scout, he would never take advantage of one of his direct reports. Besides, he had plenty of action on the side.
56%
Yes, absolutely! Why do you think Tammy walked away in a huff when Gordon noted she was wearing a wire? A jilted lover if I ever saw one...
32%
Unsure
12%

Total votes: 34
mtwentz
Lodge Member

Poll: Were Gordon and Tammy initimates (if ya know what I mean)?

Post by mtwentz »

Gordon told Denise he was old school and would never take advantage of a beautiful young lady who worked for him. Do you believe Gordon?
F*&^ you Gene Kelly
writersblock
RR Diner Member

Re: Poll: Were Gordon and Tammy initimates (if ya know what I mean)?

Post by writersblock »

I reckon Tammy had a bit of a crush on Gordon... and he probably would have. But I don't think anything really happened. They were definitely close.
mtwentz
Lodge Member

Post by mtwentz »

writersblock wrote:I reckon Tammy had a bit of a crush on Gordon... and he probably would have. But I don't think anything really happened. They were definitely close.
What about that scene where the two of them are observing Albert and Constance and Gordon touches her on the small of the back. It gave me the feeling of intimacy...
F*&^ you Gene Kelly
Gabriel
Great Northern Member

Post by Gabriel »

mtwentz wrote: What about that scene where the two of them are observing Albert and Constance and Gordon touches her on the small of the back. It gave me the feeling of intimacy...
He was soooooo banging her brains out! The whole season was about what a stud Gordon Cole/David Lynch is!!

After the ‘soft’/‘not where it counts, buddy’ remarks, I expected some kind of remark about Miss Bell’s acting.

‘Miss Bell's acting is very wooden, David!’

‘My wood is harder, buddy!’
BGate
RR Diner Member

Post by BGate »

the first time they cut to Gordon in his hotel room (before he sees the image of Laura) I was totally sure for a second that Tammy was going to be in there with him (this is the same episode where they watch Albert, yeah?)
rugerblackhawk357
Roadhouse Member

Post by rugerblackhawk357 »

Gabriel wrote:
mtwentz wrote: What about that scene where the two of them are observing Albert and Constance and Gordon touches her on the small of the back. It gave me the feeling of intimacy...
He was soooooo banging her brains out! The whole season was about what a stud Gordon Cole/David Lynch is!!

After the ‘soft’/‘not where it counts, buddy’ remarks, I expected some kind of remark about Miss Bell’s acting.

‘Miss Bell's acting is very wooden, David!’

‘My wood is harder, buddy!’
seeing an old guy brag about his "hard wood" is just creepy. i hope lynch aint like the rest of holly"wood". no, old guy's aren't suppose to turn over and die. they should be like harry dean stanton. grow old like.a.boss.
Sometimes i wish i was better off dead. No wait. Not me. You.
LostInTheMovies
Bookhouse Member

Post by LostInTheMovies »

Absolutely, but not at the beginning, so I don't think the wire thing was any indication. I took more from her smirk after the "Not where it counts" comment.
sylvia_north
RR Diner Member

Post by sylvia_north »

Is this what the kids call "shipping?" We only have what's on the screen. They appear to be close associates. Anything else is projecting.
Too Old to Die Young > TP S03
Gabriel
Great Northern Member

Post by Gabriel »

sylvia_north wrote:Is this what the kids call "shipping?" We only have what's on the screen. They appear to be close associates. Anything else is projecting.
Far from cringing, I’m recoiling. And I’m speaking as someone dating a woman who’s over 10 years younger than him!!!
ThumbsUp
RR Diner Member

Post by ThumbsUp »

mtwentz wrote:
writersblock wrote:I reckon Tammy had a bit of a crush on Gordon... and he probably would have. But I don't think anything really happened. They were definitely close.
What about that scene where the two of them are observing Albert and Constance and Gordon touches her on the small of the back. It gave me the feeling of intimacy...
Same, but he was kinda touchy/lingering with Diane a couple times too. Then again the scenes and circumstances were totally different than Tammy's.
writersblock
RR Diner Member

Post by writersblock »

mtwentz wrote:
There is intimacy and then there the question of them being intimates as described by the OP :D