the world is collapsing around my ears I listen to the radio but i can't hear it.

Moderators: Brad D, Annie, Jonah, BookhouseBoyBob, Ross, Jerry Horne

referendum
RR Diner Member

the world is collapsing around my ears I listen to the radio but i can't hear it.

Post by referendum »

I paused in a rewatch of TP3 to watch some trash TV and there was an episode of New York Special Victims Unit with the advising surgeon played by the same actor who played the Winkies guy in Mulholland Drive.

[moderators, please feel free to delete this thread. But it is strange when Lynch starts leaking out into other programmes...]
''let's not overthink this opportunity''
yaxomoxay
Great Northern Member

Post by yaxomoxay »

referendum wrote:I paused in a rewatch of TP3 to watch some trash TV and there was an episode of New York Special Victims Unit with the advising surgeon played by the same actor who played the Winkies guy in Mulholland Drive.

[moderators, please feel free to delete this thread. But it is strange when Lynch starts leaking out into other programmes...]
Don’t get me started on this.
I watched an episode of Millennium (old series by Chris Carter), and Jacques Renault was there.
I watched an episode of the Gilmore Girls and the Mr Jackpot lady was there.
I watched another episode of Millennium and Warden Murphy was there.
There was also someone else in another series, I forgot who.
Four days in a row.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
garethw
RR Diner Member

Re: the world is collapsing around my ears I listen to the radio but i can't hear it.

Post by garethw »

"Seinfeld" season... 6 was it?... was the weirdest for this.

In just a handful of episodes we had Sarah Palmer and Will Hayward, Mrs. Tremond, Jones (Eckhart's assistant), Emory Battis, the health insurance guy (the guy who appears as Mr Pitts)... probably missing a couple.
Mr. Reindeer
Lodge Member

Re: the world is collapsing around my ears I listen to the radio but i can't hear it.

Post by Mr. Reindeer »

On the Mad Men commentary for “Mystery Date,” Weiner (a big TP fanboy) talks about being hesitant to cast Mädchen because he felt she was too famous and would pull people out of the world of the show (humorously, he didn’t have this issue with Alexis Bledel, Neve Campbell, Linda Cardellini or Mr. Belding from Saved by the Bell!). He ultimately decided to cast her, reasoning, “What, are these people supposed to never work again?” He also later cast Ray Wise.