Who is Tina?

Moderators: Brad D, Annie, Jonah, BookhouseBoyBob, Ross, Jerry Horne

Fashion Suicide
Roadhouse Member

Who is Tina?

Post by Fashion Suicide »

This is the once question that has been bugging me the most, and more and more for each viewing of season 3 - who is Tina? Even though we never learn who either Tina, Billy or Chuck is, this storyline is just so eerie and great. It get's better for each viewing and i don't even know why. Maybe one of the reasons is Possibility. Or in other words, all "Possibilities" of which this storyline could be/mean. And i guess that's one of the things so great about the Return in general. Anyway, does anybody have a clue about whats going on there?
Jerry Horne
Global Moderator

Re: Who is Tina?

Post by Jerry Horne »

There are some drug connections to all those names. Of course that's not to say that's all that's going on.
RARE TWIN PEAKS COLLECTIBLES AT ---> WWW.TWINPEAKSGENERALSTORE.BLOGSPOT.COM
Fashion Suicide
Roadhouse Member

Re: Who is Tina?

Post by Fashion Suicide »

Yeah, I am aware of that. I like that idea, no matter if it’s on purpose or not, but I assume it’s on purpose. Must be. But as you suggest, I have a feeling there’s more to it than that. Damn it, the confusion as this storyline unfolds is so frustrating, but once you let go of trying to figure it all out and just enjoy the atmosphere, then it’s so powerful!