FWWM Early Script Drafts Wanted

General discussion on Twin Peaks not related to the series, film, books, music, photos, or collectors merchandise.

Moderators: Brad D, Annie, Jonah, BookhouseBoyBob, Ross, Jerry Horne

dugpa
Site Admin

FWWM Early Script Drafts Wanted

Post by dugpa »

Was wondering if anyone had a copy of any of the early drafts to FWWM. I have been dying to get my hands on one of the early drafts to do a comparison between the earlier versions and the shooting draft for a project that I was working on.

A few years back, I saw one on Ebay but I let it slip by. So if anyone has a copy of any of the early drafts oher than the one dated August 8, 1991, drop me a line.

-B
Teopeaks
RR Diner Member

Post by Teopeaks »

dugpa
Site Admin

Post by dugpa »

Thanks Teopeaks. I meant versions that are earlier than the ones online.
jmichael
RR Diner Member

Post by jmichael »

Boy, I remember when that draft was on Ebay - I was part of the bidding war for that before I went to high for my pockets.

If I recall correctly (And I may not) wasn't it a copy of the script Russ Tamblyn had brought to a TP Fest??
dugpa
Site Admin

Post by dugpa »

jmichael wrote:Boy, I remember when that draft was on Ebay - I was part of the bidding war for that before I went to high for my pockets.

If I recall correctly (And I may not) wasn't it a copy of the script Russ Tamblyn had brought to a TP Fest??
I recall something to that effect. Do you recall who the winner was or what it went for?

-B
jmichael
RR Diner Member

Post by jmichael »

I can't remember who the winner was. I don't think it was any of the regulars over at the Gazette forums, because they either would have bragged or shared.

I seem to recall it went for over $100 - but it's been so long, I can't be sure. But that seems about as high as I would have gone.
dugpa
Site Admin

Post by dugpa »

Ouch. That is quite pricey. Hopefully it will get out or others will come up. I think I'll sticky this thread incase anyone that owns a copy decides to share. :)