Twin Peaks animated GIFs?

Discussion of Twin Peaks TV Series, Fire Walk With Me, and Books

Moderators: Annie, BookhouseBoyBob, Ross, Jerry Horne, Brad D

Forum rules
Welcome to the forum. We know our members are passionate about their love for all things Twin Peaks. You wouldn't be here if that wasn't the case. Despite having differing viewpoints it is a policy that we all treat each other with mutual respect.

Posting abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, sexually-orientated, or any material that may violate any laws be it of your country or the country where this forum is hosted will get you permanently banned.

Posting of spoilers are allowed as long as you indicate (Spoilers) in the topic name and use the Spoiler Tag.
silenttwn

Twin Peaks animated GIFs?

Postby silenttwn » Sat Aug 30, 2008 10:21 pm

Hey, guys. I'm looking to see if anyone of you out there has some Twin Peaks animated images you're holding onto (or maybe in this thread we can make some!). I made this one a while back, when someone had received a copy of the season two CD and most of us still had to wait.

Anyone else have any or wanna help make some? We definitely need a dancing little man one as well as other crazy black lodge evil-willed shenanigans.
Jerry Horne

Re: Twin Peaks animated GIFs?

Postby Jerry Horne » Sat Aug 30, 2008 11:03 pm

I must say that was one of the funniest posts EVER.

:lol:
NoiselessFan

Postby NoiselessFan » Mon Feb 23, 2009 10:57 am

I'm a gif idiot. What software is needed to create/resize these things?
Evenreven

Postby Evenreven » Wed Mar 18, 2009 3:25 am

There are some cool gifs over at the Gazette board. Maybe it's better to steal those than reinvent the wheel.
"Who's the towhead? Those drugs are LEGAL!"

Return to “Twin Peaks Movie, TV, Books”