New InTwinPeaks.com

General discussion on Twin Peaks not related to the series, film, books, music, photos, or collectors merchandise.

Moderators: Brad D, Annie, Jonah, BookhouseBoyBob, Ross, Jerry Horne

Jerry Horne
Global Moderator

Re: New InTwinPeaks.com

Post by Jerry Horne »

Wow. Just wow. I have so many questions! I hope you will be adding anecdotes and details to the locations. I have many many questions. I'm still taking all this in! Charles - you own 2009!
RARE TWIN PEAKS COLLECTIBLES AT ---> WWW.TWINPEAKSGENERALSTORE.BLOGSPOT.COM
dugpa
Site Admin

Post by dugpa »

Great job Charles! I love it. Can't wait until you finish the site. Also can't wait until you tackle FWWM as well. :)

-B
Annie
Global Moderator

Post by Annie »

Hey Charles!!! What a present to all of us! Yay! Looks great so far...
(Where's that little smiley that claps when you need it?)
Keep your eye on the doughnut, not on the hole.
TheArm
Great Northern Member

Post by TheArm »

Speechless. Seriously. A-mazing. I can only assume you made a deal with BOB himself to find some of these. Your level of research and thoroughness boggles the mind. Thanks so much for this, Charles!
"Fire...walk...with...me...MEEE!!!"
TheArm
Great Northern Member

Post by TheArm »

I mean, seriously - you found the owl pipe!! How you found some of this is just beyond me.
snikgrif
RR Diner Member

Post by snikgrif »

Excellent work Charles!

It reminds me of a top class publication we have over here in the UK called 'After the Battle' 'Then and Now'. I don't know if you have heard of it, I think it is an international publication? Anyway they have authors searching for the sites, as they are today, of famous photographs taken during the past, mainly during the Second World War. Yours seem more in depth by far then most of their work. You could start a publication called 'After the Shoot' 'Then and Now' :wink:

All the Best Charles
Si
Si

http://www.facebook.com/twinpeaksdeletedscenespetition

''I may be the sole pirate here with the use of only one hand.''
@zvd

Post by @zvd »

Wow, amazing. Congratulations, dude!
Pete Martell
RR Diner Member

Post by Pete Martell »

Your research and site are really top-notch. Outstanding!
This is the best time for TP followers. I hope you work gets published or present your material at the TP fest.
charles
RR Diner Member

Post by charles »

Thanks so much everyone! I'm so glad that I could finally share these with you. Soon, I'll add descriptions and the stories behind the locations... plus maps, screen caps from each episode, scripts, and outtakes of the surrounding areas ---many of which are very surprising, and tons of other stuff! In July, I plan to go to Washington and I'll photograph a few more series locations and the FWWM locations. I can't wait! Until then, expect more additions to intwinpeaks.com and a more user-friendly layout and smoother navigation.
-Charles

P.S. Several people have asked about the puddle in my photo of Glastonberry Grove... My friend and fellow T.P. location detective, Travis, and I filled the existing (though empty) recess in the ground (still there from 1990!) with water from the nearby pond so it would show up in the photos. Otherwise, it wouldn't have really registered on camera.
TheArm
Great Northern Member

Post by TheArm »

Where is "Glastonbury Grove" in real life, by the way? Is it in Coldwater Canyon Park?

I know Owl Cave is actually Bronson Caves in Griffith Park, and that the gazebo/"Easter Park" are Malibou Lake...
Jerry Horne
Global Moderator

Post by Jerry Horne »

Charles, any chance your site will be completed by the 20th anniversary of the show? I love the pictures themselves, but am really looking forward to the text and stories supporting them!
RARE TWIN PEAKS COLLECTIBLES AT ---> WWW.TWINPEAKSGENERALSTORE.BLOGSPOT.COM