Twin Peaks T-Shirts

General discussion on Twin Peaks not related to the series, film, books, music, photos, or collectors merchandise.

Moderators: Brad D, Annie, Jonah, BookhouseBoyBob, Ross, Jerry Horne

thewoodstove

Twin Peaks T-Shirts

Post by thewoodstove »

After many an unproductive search for Twin Peaks-related t-shirts, I've decided that I'm just going to make a line of my own. I've got a few designs in mind, but I was also wondering if any of you out there have any suggestions for what you would ideally like to see on a Twin Peaks shirt. Any specific iconic shots? Any catchphrases?

And, if anyone has found any Twin Peaks shirts, please let me know! Thanks!
jlyon1515
RR Diner Member

Re: Twin Peaks T-Shirts

Post by jlyon1515 »

You're right, there aren't a lot of Twin Peaks T-shirts around. Most of the ones that you can find are on eBay or CafePress.

If you're going to be creating a design anyway, you might want to consider holding out until February 1st, the start date for ticket sales for the Twin Peaks Fest, and also the start date for our annual T-shirt design contest. The prize for being judged the best shirt is two free fest tickets!

Also, the Fest website is finally going to be updated on Feb 1, so we'll have the store back up, so you'll be able to get cheap T-shirts from past fests.
thewoodstove

Post by thewoodstove »

Thanks for the heads up! I've never been to Twin Peaks Fest (especially sad because I used to live in Seattle, but I'm now on the east coast), but I'm thinking about going this year if my wife and I fly back to WA to visit her family. I'll definitely enter a design into the contest.

Anyone know what the closest approximation of the Twin Peaks font is? Helvetica, Ariel?
Audrey Horne
Lodge Member

Post by Audrey Horne »

sure, call me biased but I always wanted an Audrey Horne T-shirt- I just remember the big old white ones with the Log Lady on them. Forget that. I want a cool red one with the screen grab of the Audrey close-up shot wriggling her jaw and TWISTED writtten underneath with an exclaimation and a cherry stem as the dot.
God, I love this music. Isn't it too dreamy?
thewoodstove

Post by thewoodstove »

You've got it. 8)

I've always wanted:

A Red Room-themed shirt.
A "There's a FISH in THE PERCOLATOR" shirt with Jack Nance looking befuddled.
Audrey leaning against the wall during the investors' meeting, running full-length down a shirt.
Dr. Jacoby
Roadhouse Member

Post by Dr. Jacoby »

I saw a "Save the pine weasel" Ghostwood Estates shirt floating around about a year ago. I'd like to see that one again for sure!!
The word linkage reminds me of sausages, didn't care much for the links... prefered the patties.