Interesting 1990 Snoqualmie Area Photo Negatives ..

Discussion of Twin Peaks and Fire Walk With Me

Moderators: Annie, BookhouseBoyBob, Ross, Jerry Horne, Brad D

Forum rules
Welcome to the forum. We know our members are passionate about their love for all things Twin Peaks. You wouldn't be here if that wasn't the case. Despite having differing viewpoints it is a policy that we all treat each other with mutual respect.

Posting abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, sexually-orientated, or any material that may violate any laws be it of your country or the country where this forum is hosted will get you permanently banned.

Posting of spoilers are allowed as long as you indicate (Spoilers) in the topic name and use the Spoiler Tag.
PackardSawmill

Interesting 1990 Snoqualmie Area Photo Negatives ..

Postby PackardSawmill » Tue Dec 14, 2010 11:27 am

Just wanted to share these interesting 1990 Snoqualmie Washington Area Photo Negatives recently acquired, appear to be location scouting photos, I thought these were really interesting and wonderful Twin Peaks 1990 Era scenic overlooks and setting photos taken of the great northern hotel and falls ! Hard to find authentic time period scenic pics from that time ;)
I tried to insert this thread in the collectors corner, maybe someone can show me how ~

Hope the pictures upload correctly, shown is the front and back of the photo negative scan :
Attachments
snoqualmie2.jpg
snoqualmie2.jpg (37.91 KiB) Viewed 2002 times
snoqualmie1.jpg
snoqualmie1.jpg (123.33 KiB) Viewed 2002 times
meet me at the mill >> http://www.PackardSawmill.com
Annie
Site Admin

Re: Interesting 1990 Snoqualmie Area Photo Negatives ..

Postby Annie » Tue Dec 14, 2010 8:54 pm

Welcome PackardSawmill--nice pics!! If you want to add anything to the collectors corner, just add a reply onto the last posting. Can you enlarge any of your pictures? Thanks!
Keep your eye on the doughnut, not on the hole.
PackardSawmill

Re: Interesting 1990 Snoqualmie Area Photo Negatives ..

Postby PackardSawmill » Thu Dec 16, 2010 1:16 am

Thanks!
meet me at the mill >> http://www.PackardSawmill.com

Return to “Twin Peaks”