Doughnuts (A short-movie)

Discussion of Twin Peaks and Fire Walk With Me

Moderators: Annie, BookhouseBoyBob, Ross, Jerry Horne, Brad D

Forum rules
Welcome to the forum. We know our members are passionate about their love for all things Twin Peaks. You wouldn't be here if that wasn't the case. Despite having differing viewpoints it is a policy that we all treat each other with mutual respect.

Posting abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, sexually-orientated, or any material that may violate any laws be it of your country or the country where this forum is hosted will get you permanently banned.

Posting of spoilers are allowed as long as you indicate (Spoilers) in the topic name and use the Spoiler Tag.
kafard

Doughnuts (A short-movie)

Postby kafard » Thu Jan 27, 2011 10:10 am

http://player.vimeo.com/video/19249796

Directed, edited, played, written by Damien Anrès.

Some explanations :
First : I'm sorry for the images but they are coming from a VHS which is old of more than 18 years!!! And, this is an amateur's short-movie with ZERO budget!!!
This 'short'-movie was shoot in 1992, I was 17 years old. I was watching a lot a movies (Hitchcock, Fellini, Lynch, and others....) I do like a lot the serie Twin Peaks and not so much the movie Twin Peaks fire walk with me (at this time).
But, one day, I decided to make a homage to Twin Peaks but with my own ideas. This short-movie starts slowly, there is a lot of clin d'oeils at twin peaks but the main idea is not a twin peaks 'stuff', it's an another "thing". When I had finished this short, I was very disappointed because I couldn't express what I really want. On this moment on I just decided to write a script for letting my imagination goes, and I do love that script more than this short! But, doing this short was a LOT of fun! Good souvenirs!

So see this short-movie like a homage to "Twin Peaks" but not with the twin peaks ideas!

THANK YOU!!!

MUSIC :

I do not own the musics inside this short!

There is :
-"Ludwig Von B" ost
-"The prisoner (the serie) ost
-"Blue Velvet" ost
-"Twin peaks" (the series) ost and "twin peaks fire walk with me" ost
- The doors with : "break on trough", "the unknown soldier" and "the end".
- "Eraserhead" ost
- "Twin Peaks" sounds
-"Lost Highway" ost.

P.S : YES I'M A BAD ACTOR, I KNOW IT!
ENJOY the TRIP!

(sorry for my english :oops: )
A french little guy named : Dam.

Return to “Twin Peaks”