Flappy: Mockumentary Madness Will Fly to You

Discussion of Twin Peaks and Fire Walk With Me

Moderators: Annie, BookhouseBoyBob, Ross, Jerry Horne, Brad D

Forum rules
Welcome to the forum. We know our members are passionate about their love for all things Twin Peaks. You wouldn't be here if that wasn't the case. Despite having differing viewpoints it is a policy that we all treat each other with mutual respect.

Posting abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, sexually-orientated, or any material that may violate any laws be it of your country or the country where this forum is hosted will get you permanently banned.

Posting of spoilers are allowed as long as you indicate (Spoilers) in the topic name and use the Spoiler Tag.
onesuavefolk

Flappy: Mockumentary Madness Will Fly to You

Postby onesuavefolk » Wed Feb 09, 2011 2:35 pm

:D Hello, I have copies of my short mockumentary Flappy: Behind The Music in The Air, for sale (a mere $7). The surreal film features the "true story" of the bird that appears in the opening shot of the credits. Discovered in North Bend, he charms & seduces many Peaks actresses & powers that be, but he's really not very talented & his demise is fittingly tragic-comic. Several painstaking years in the making, it's been screened multiple times at the TP Fest & around Seattle. I don't have access to Paypal or Youtube, so it'll have to be an old fashioned you send me a check, I send you the DVD deal. The Peaks fans who have purchased it have been very satisfied, offering adjectives like "hilarious", "fabulous", "awesome" & "charming". Hope a few folks may take a chance. I currently have no income, so you'll be a graceful arts patron... :D
onesuavefolk

Re: Flappy: Mockumentary Madness Will Fly to You

Postby onesuavefolk » Fri Feb 11, 2011 1:51 pm

Just thought I'd mention, as Flappy is about previously undocumented TP characters/actors, it is appropriately narrated by Thaddeus "Stumpy Joe" Mc Ginnis a/k/a The Log, a classically trained actor, who declaims in stentorian tones. Should also say that my director/adaptor Matt Levinthal may have been one of the people who unearthed the missing Blue Velvet scenery so many folks are excited about now... :twisted:
onesuavefolk

Postby onesuavefolk » Fri Feb 18, 2011 1:47 pm

Dreamt last night that a youngish, vital & happy David Lynch came up to me, embraced me & was alone & eager to know more about my life & art. He had seen Flappy & was impressed. Ah, if only dreams came true... :shock:
onesuavefolk

Postby onesuavefolk » Wed Feb 23, 2011 4:11 pm

Dreamt of Dave again. This time he was working (semi-incognito) at the same place I was (don't remember where & I'm unemployed right now) & he was in a suit & tie with an elaborate tie clasp that was a small, but functional version of the work lamp that Ben uses as a microphone in Blue Velvet! :wink:

Return to “Twin Peaks”