David Patrick Kelly talks T.P., and other recent interviews

General discussion on Twin Peaks not related to the series, film, books, music, photos, or collectors merchandise.

Moderators: Brad D, Annie, Jonah, BookhouseBoyBob, Ross, Jerry Horne

Brad D
Global Moderator

David Patrick Kelly talks T.P., and other recent interviews

Post by Brad D »

Hey dudes-you may or may not know, but I've been doing a few interviews with some of the TP cast lately on my blog-and today's entry is with the one and only David Patrick Kelly!!

Hope you like it.

http://braddstudios.com/2011/11/07/david-patrick-kelly/
Last edited by Brad D on Tue Jan 03, 2012 12:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
entropy

Re: David Patrick Kelly talks about "Jerry Horne"

Post by entropy »

Thanks Brad! Awesome interview. I absolutely love DPK. I still firmly believe that the lull in the 2nd season could have been overcome had they replaced The Marshlands and Lil' Nicky arcs with an additional 10 minutes of Jerry Horne every episode.
Jerry Horne
Global Moderator

Post by Jerry Horne »

Fantastic!
RARE TWIN PEAKS COLLECTIBLES AT ---> WWW.TWINPEAKSGENERALSTORE.BLOGSPOT.COM
Fire
Roadhouse Member

Post by Fire »

Awesome stuff, I hope you get more like it. Jerry reminds me so much of a good friend of mine and when I introduced him to Twin Peaks last week, sometime during a scene with Ben and Jerry he remarked "If my brother was a bad ass like Ben, that would be me and him."
Brad D
Global Moderator

Post by Brad D »

hey slow pokes-new interview with sheriff cable himself, gary bullock today. enjoy.
AllthewayfromEdmonds
RR Diner Member

Post by AllthewayfromEdmonds »

Hmmm, 20th Anni of FWWM.........if Sheriff Cable comes to the Fest..... I'm there! Thanks Brad!
Brad D
Global Moderator

Post by Brad D »

you are welcome-that would definitely be cool-i might float him that idea :)

more stuff lined up in the coming weeks folks, so stay tuned..
Ross
Global Moderator

Post by Ross »

Great stuff, Brad! Sure would be cool to see the Chet/Cable fight scene one day.
"I can see half my life's history in your face... And I'm not sure that I want to."
http://twinpeakssoundtrackdesign.blogspot.com/
Brad D
Global Moderator

Post by Brad D »

i know ross-judging by the attention given to the blue velvet deleted scenes-we can only hope that atleast FWWM has been worked on and is ready to go at some point. its a sadness. i wonder how much MK2 would sell the rights for? the fans could unite and buy it...
Ross
Global Moderator

Post by Ross »

Brad D wrote:i know ross-judging by the attention given to the blue velvet deleted scenes-we can only hope that atleast FWWM has been worked on and is ready to go at some point. its a sadness. i wonder how much MK2 would sell the rights for? the fans could unite and buy it...
I do wonder what shape the FWWM footage is in right now. I think pretty much all of that footage was cut after only a very rough cut had been assembled, and none of it was color corrected, or scored, etc. I know Lynch has said in the past that he wouldn't release any of it in its rough state. And that at one point he had hand-selected some of the scenes for clean-up. The question is was any of that clean-up ever done? And the assumption remains that only a small selection of the deleted material would ever be cleaned up for release.
"I can see half my life's history in your face... And I'm not sure that I want to."
http://twinpeakssoundtrackdesign.blogspot.com/
Jerry Horne
Global Moderator

Post by Jerry Horne »

Well, Lynch released the Wild At Heart footage in rough shape. I think he's turned a corner when it comes to deleted scenes. Besides, we have no idea if he's already cleaned them up or what's happening behind the scenes.
RARE TWIN PEAKS COLLECTIBLES AT ---> WWW.TWINPEAKSGENERALSTORE.BLOGSPOT.COM
Brad D
Global Moderator

Post by Brad D »

a reliable source told me that John Neff had atleast reviewed some of the footage, although i'm not quite sure if he did any work on them. at this point i dont have my hopes up at all.
bosguy1981
Great Northern Member

Post by bosguy1981 »

Ross wrote:And the assumption remains that only a small selection of the deleted material would ever be cleaned up for release.
Yeah, that would definitely bum me out. I want to see all of it, and I worry that some of the "extended scenes" (like the longer version of the RR Diner scene where we see Big Ed, Nadine, and a lot more of Norma, or the longer version of the traincar murder with the cutaway of the Log Lady howling at the moon in her cabin) might get passed over. Let's hope not!
bosguy1981
Great Northern Member

Post by bosguy1981 »

By the way, great work on these interviews, Brad!!
thegreatnorthern
RR Diner Member

Post by thegreatnorthern »

Great scoop brad ! been working with ows currently so will have to check out more of your site soon, keepem coming !