Twin Peaks Gazette Message Board

General discussion on Twin Peaks not related to the series, film, books, music, photos, or collectors merchandise.

Moderators: Brad D, Annie, Jonah, BookhouseBoyBob, Ross, Jerry Horne

Rebel
Great Northern Member

Re: Twin Peaks Gazette Message Board

Post by Rebel »

I remember ya Margarett Lanternman!!! this song I wanna mention here, by Mary Hopskin- Those Were The Days wanted to put it at the music topic but it just some song that would maybe , maybe get the OLD TPG people! I miss that BOARD!!!!!
MargaretLanternman

Post by MargaretLanternman »

Glad to see you Rebel! I've seen some other familiar faces here from TPG, it's a shame about the site closing but hopefully we can all obsess over Twin Peaks together here at Dugpa :mrgreen:
Blackie

Post by Blackie »

I am from the gazette, around 2002 / 2003. I was Blackie there too.
Very sad to see the old forums have gone but nice that we can move here and keep up with all things Peaks.
Hi to anyone that remembers me ... Maybe BOB1 or Gordon , Maddy or Nuart (Susan ). Hope everyone is well !
I'll be having a look around here

Hi to anyone that doesn't remember me also ... Nice to meet you!
BOB1
RR Diner Member

Post by BOB1 »

Blackie wrote:anyone that remembers me ... Maybe BOB1 or Gordon , Maddy or Nuart (Susan ). Hope everyone is well !
I'll be having a look around here
I'm very well thank you. Of course I remember you!!! If you do have a look around here even though it's a few years later, please let me know... (p.m. or something?).

Now,
KahlanMnel wrote:Just an FYI - we're working on culling the best discussion threads from the Gazette which Jordan will then have available somewhere on his website (not sure exactly where yet, still sifting through well over a thousand threads of just TP/FWWM discussions...oy).
I'm wondering about that. The Twin Peaks Gazette board is archived alright but I had a feeling Amanda meant something more than that. Has "the best of the Gazette" ever been created?
Bobi 1 Kenobi

B. Beware
O. Of
B. BOB
Maddy
Roadhouse Member

Post by Maddy »

Bob1, Blackie, Rebel!! :) Lovely to see you all too no of course I haven't forgotten, mwah! :P
The Angels will return...