Mark Frost 2011 interview on "That Modern Rock Show"

Discussion of Twin Peaks and Fire Walk With Me

Moderators: Annie, BookhouseBoyBob, Ross, Jerry Horne, Brad D

Forum rules
Welcome to the forum. We know our members are passionate about their love for all things Twin Peaks. You wouldn't be here if that wasn't the case. Despite having differing viewpoints it is a policy that we all treat each other with mutual respect.

Posting abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, sexually-orientated, or any material that may violate any laws be it of your country or the country where this forum is hosted will get you permanently banned.

Posting of spoilers are allowed as long as you indicate (Spoilers) in the topic name and use the Spoiler Tag.
bosguy1981

Mark Frost 2011 interview on "That Modern Rock Show"

Postby bosguy1981 » Sat Jan 28, 2012 11:20 am

This may be old news, but I had never heard it... a great 2011 interview between Mark Frost and somebody named Ghosty who hosts "That Modern Rock Show." It's up on YouTube in three parts, starting here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hWQ76qthtwE

I could listen to Mark Frost talk for hours! They discuss Twin Peaks at length, and also On the Air. A funny moment comes when he's asked about the abandoned Cooper/Audrey romance and Mark speaks pretty candidly about the Lara Flynn Boyle Drama than I can remember him doing before (without actually naming her). "She kinda turned the screws and put the kibosh on it. And it was a curveball that we all had to react to, and react to pretty quickly."

Return to “Twin Peaks”