Question

General discussion on Twin Peaks not related to the series, film, books, music, photos, or collectors merchandise.

Moderators: Brad D, Annie, Jonah, BookhouseBoyBob, Ross, Jerry Horne

BenHorne

Question

Post by BenHorne »

Hey everyone, I just watched the twin peaks episodes from season 1 and 2 on netflix. I just stumbled onto this show and love it. Does anybody know where I can watch the movie..FWWM? I have netflix, but the movie is not available. Megavideo was recently shutdown too. I was wondering if anyone has any suggestions. If not, I will just buy it off ebay or something.

Thanks
jmichael
RR Diner Member

Re: Question

Post by jmichael »

I don't think there is a current legal stream of it anywhere online. You should be able to purchase the DVD very cheaply. Even new it's only $15 on Amazon.
BenHorne

Post by BenHorne »

Thanks for the response. I did find the movie on youtube, but whoever posted it has all parts except part 1!
Brad D
Global Moderator

Post by Brad D »

The DVD is worth your time. YouTube won't quite capture the experience properly.
Gordon
Roadhouse Member

Post by Gordon »

I agree with Brad and also, you say that part 1 is missing from Youtube... That's my favorite part of the movie! :shock: The first 30 or 40 minutes... Get the DVD!
Fire
Roadhouse Member

Post by Fire »

Brad D wrote:The DVD is worth your time. YouTube won't quite capture the experience properly.
Makes me think of this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wKiIroiC ... re=related