Twin Peaks on air

General discussion on Twin Peaks not related to the series, film, books, music, photos, or collectors merchandise.

Moderators: Brad D, Annie, Jonah, BookhouseBoyBob, Ross, Jerry Horne

mavenickster
Roadhouse Member

Twin Peaks on air

Post by mavenickster »

It would be interesting to note if and where Twin Peaks is currently on air, don't you think?

Here in Italy it has just been broadcast on a pay TV (SyFy / Steel) and last night (February 23rd) the last episode was broadcast. Moreover, the pilot and the first episode of the second season were split in two parts each whereas originally in 1991 they were not.
mavenickster
Roadhouse Member

Re: Twin Peaks on air

Post by mavenickster »

I guess Twin Peaks is not on air anywhere in the world right now. :)
Gordon
Roadhouse Member

Post by Gordon »

http://www.foxcrime.es/articulos/twin-p ... -crime/263

Here in Spain the TV channel Fox Crime will begin to air "Twin Peaks" next March 4th... If I'm not mistaken it's been many years since it was last aired, I first saw it back in 1993... 2 episodes will be shown each week.

Wonderful news to spanish peakers! :D
mavenickster
Roadhouse Member

Post by mavenickster »

That's interesting. Is Fox Crime a PayTV in Spain? I suppose so. It would be interesting to know how the serial is treated now worldwide, if something for which you should pay to watch or not. Because since 2010 in Italy it has been broadcast three times on a PayTV (SyFy) and before then it was broadcast another two or three times on another PayTV (Fantasy). :?:
Gordon
Roadhouse Member

Post by Gordon »

Yes, Fox Crime is part of Digital +, a pay-per-view TV platform... I saw parts of the Pilot, it looked good, maybe too dark...
mavenickster
Roadhouse Member

Post by mavenickster »

Twin Peaks is again on air here in Italy, again on a pay TV channel, different from the last one, called "Horror Cannel" which is part of the SKY offer. It started on June 6th.