Selling someTwin Peaks Paula Shimatsu-U photos.

Discussion of Twin Peaks and Fire Walk With Me

Moderators: Annie, BookhouseBoyBob, Ross, Jerry Horne, Brad D

Forum rules
Welcome to the forum. We know our members are passionate about their love for all things Twin Peaks. You wouldn't be here if that wasn't the case. Despite having differing viewpoints it is a policy that we all treat each other with mutual respect.

Posting abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, sexually-orientated, or any material that may violate any laws be it of your country or the country where this forum is hosted will get you permanently banned.

Posting of spoilers are allowed as long as you indicate (Spoilers) in the topic name and use the Spoiler Tag.
Hank_Jennings

Selling someTwin Peaks Paula Shimatsu-U photos.

Postby Hank_Jennings » Sat Jun 23, 2012 8:17 am

I have no experience on ebay as a seller. As these are high quality, & fairly costly prints, I do not wish to start now. I thought I'd ask here if thats okay, to save the stress of silly online auctions. I have the following:

Laura/Waldo print limited to 20.
Laura/Audrey ski set.
I believe a cast group photo.
Sheryl Lee as the Good Witch+
Signed Sheryl, Sherilyn & Paula ski set*
Signed Ray Wise*
Signed James Marshall & Paula.

+ I am a huge fan of Sheryl Lee, even though I hate Wild At Heart, so I'm not entirely sure about selling this.
* I had these framed, so I think international shipping would be out of the question (I'm Australian), but something might be able to be worked out.

I'm not entirely sure if I have a cast group shot. I've kept them all in the packaging, intending to get them framed, but I never got around to it.

If anyone is interested, please send me a private message, or email me & we can discuss it further. I will mention, that I live like Walter Matthau in the Odd Couple, & before any deals will be confirmed, I will open the prints to check on the condition & show you a photo before. I don't want to rip anyone off.

I'd really appreciate it if people could take these off my hands. I need money to save for my US trip in August, & I also cannot afford to have them framed (nor the space), so they should go to fans who'd put them to use better than I would. Thanks.

Return to “Twin Peaks”